World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Di Maria is a big game player.

Have you never seen a player dive and be awarded a penalty? Just because a player is touched doesn't mean there is enough contact to fall over or that they didn't instigate the contact. Sterling's shouldn't have been penalties either.

Who cares about the continent? As I said earlier in the tournament, the Euro resentment is bizarre.
Of course I have but as soft as it was he got tripped. What do you want, guys to only get penalties from being knocked over harshly? Rate the penalty anyway you want 1-10, it ends correctly as penalty.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Problem for the French is they've been playing way too slow, defensively and relying on a few players to do the job.

This was mostly as well the case in 2018, but back then they had a stronger defense and central midfield. Combined with the Argies simply being more hungry it's a disaster for them.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
The focal point is Messi, entirely.
Everybody pulling for ARG does it because they want Messi to win a WC.
Everybody pulling for FRA does it because they want Messi to not win a WC

I educated tuz
Probably most. But then you have the Irish for example that still may be mad about the Henry handball, or all the Arabs because of Morocco or random political reasons.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Argentina are going to dive and playact for the rest of the game and if they are lucky enough, get another PK to seal the deal

The script is written

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)