World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Hasn’t the illness hit more french players now?

All pointing towards an Argentina team win I’m afraid. Hopefully that doesn’t happen. Otherwise the Messi fanboys will be more insufferable than the ManUtd ones when they last won the CL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
They just spend 90% of the match too bored, disaffected, and smoking their Gitanes to care.
they also have an infection within their camp, i've read that besides rabiot and coman, varane, upamecano and konaté are all sick, which leaves their already vulnerable defense without enough proper centre backs for the starting lineup.

i'd put my money on the argies based on this alone. as you said, better grinta is on their side, and it looks like they are getting more comfortable with every match. they also have fifa to help them with a penalty any second. i don't see them losing it.

:boh:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Did Modric make it into top 10 all time?
Depends on the list and the position you are referring to...
At his position he surely needs to be among the top 10.
Overall? It is an honor that usually being given to forwards and attacking midfielders. Therefore if someone make a top 10 overall I dont expect him to be there.

- - - Updated - - -

Props to Croatia... 2nd and 3rd place finishes in consecutive Cups is still no easy feat.
Should Argentina win it - Croatia will be "2nd best" to the winner again..

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Rabiot The Dark Prince will have his moment...

3-1 France is my prediction but I would like to see Dybala come on and score a 90th minute long range goal to give Argentina the win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)