World Cup 2022 LIVE thread (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I dont know about it being ridiculous. : The Western media has been using this Whole situation to bombard us with news about how terrible Qatar is and how their culture is
degenerate compared to western standards.

The moral high ground that has been established has been incredibly strong.

I never saw anything remotely close when Russia was the host and thats only a couple of years ago.

I can understand the huge controversy towards Qatar, given the slave labour and the poor conditions they have lived under.

However the LGBT stuff is just ridicolous imo.

Expecting Qatar of all nations to embrace that kind of political ideology is just baffling and incredibly naive.

FIFA probably expected this mess, but dont really care as long as the money machine keeps running. That organization really needs a factory reset

But they've been protesting against this World Cup since the day it was assigned.

LGBTQwhatever was much less of a thing back then. Metoo wouldn't happen for years.

And let's not muddy the waters here. Sexual freedom might be important, but a far bigger issue is the death of dozens of workers.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm moving to Parmistan.

- - - Updated - - -

@Seven

What's up with Vincent Kompany refereeing the Belgium game yesterday?

- - - Updated - - -

"Lewy should have been on the trains."

No idea.

The Canadians can't really complain about the ref imo. So many fouls throughout the game that were virtually unpunished. The one on Openda was horrendous and should always have been a sending off.

Canada deserved to win though, there's little debate there.

May 26, 2016
But they've been protesting against this World Cup since the day it was assigned.

LGBTQwhatever was much less of a thing back then. Metoo wouldn't happen for years.

And let's not muddy the waters here. Sexual freedom might be important, but a far bigger issue is the death of dozens of workers.

- - - Updated - - -
Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't need a factory reset, it needs competition. A new international footballing conglomerate able to get a bunch of high-profile countries behind it would be perfect.
Del Piero as CEO

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
So, let's all show some virtue and freely boast about getting cock in our asses.

It's ridiculous. I absolutely understand repressing expressions of prejudice and different treatment, but I couldn't care less about affirmative actions. This shouldn't be throated into a country, as silly as it is.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
So they couldn't play the world cup in June because its "too hot" but at the same time they intend to play WC 2026 matches in Mexico during peak summer period?
Of course you want to watch a World Cup game in Rio. But paying thousands of dollars to watch a game in Doha?
Believe it or not there are many westerners who are attracted to these artificial desert cities for some odd reason. It's an illusion of grandeur and luxury.
Yesterday was a great display from Canada, but I honestly think this was their best shot at winning a game. They'll lose against Croatia and maybe tie with Morocco.
Croatia weren't all that great against Tunisia tbh. Not very creative at all. If Canada can play like they did against Belgium, being the #1 ranked team, then they should be fine.

Last edited:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Who cares about the gays, wear armbands against slavery and other important human rights.

----------------

Some 9.2 million people tuned in to German broadcaster ARD's coverage to see the match, according to data from audience measurement firm AGF. In the 2018 World Cup, 25.96 million viewed Germany's first match against Mexico.

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/s...h-draws-92-million-german-viewers-2022-11-24/

The Germans are actually boycotting this? @DAiDEViL @lgorTudor
This World Cup has the lowest number of people watching in Belgium too for quite some time.

I do think a big part of that is because it's in the Winter though.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So they couldn't play the world cup in June because its "too hot" but they intend at the same time to play WC 2026 matches in Mexico during peak summer period?
This was actually already an issue during USA 1994 with many teams complaining about injuries because of the heat.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Hundreds of workers died
Western media: accept trannies
If it was about trannies then Mbappé would’ve had to boycott in protest for his lover

- - - Updated - - -

Korea should have put that in

- - - Updated - - -

Why is Bentancur playing so close to the box? Uruguay in possession is lacking any control from their midfield. It’s a void.

Korea moving the ball really well. Switching play, and running Uru into fatigue from right bombardment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)