World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (35 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Very tough call. The ref was probably looking where the ball would have went if it didn't hit Perisic. It was impossible to predict if it was gonna reach a France player. In such a 50-50 situation, with unintentional handball and impossible to predict what would have happened, he called the hand. Croatia were simply unlucky that this ref was one of those 50% who would call this penalty.
You're calm and collected because the game is still ongoing.

In the days to come you are going to realise that this wasn't a penalty at all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
They're going to change the rules eventually though. Some sort of action has to be undertaken if this is what spectators get to see.

Football is about money. This idiocy isn't exactly great advertisement.

I think VAR was that action.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
You're calm and collected because the game is still ongoing.

In the days to come you are going to realise that this wasn't a penalty at all.

I already saw that the foul for the first goal wasn't a foul. Griezmann put his foot on the defender to milk a foul.
The penalty tho was a 50-50. One that makes you mad if against you, and will make you mad if it's not called for your team in a WC final.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I already saw that the foul for the first goal wasn't a foul. Griezmann put his foot on the defender to milk a foul.
The penalty tho was a 50-50. One that makes you mad if against you, and will make you mad if it's not called for your team in a WC final.
The first one is indefensible and honestly the rules should change here too. VAR should have the power to reverse that call and book Griezmann.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
A referee who calls 50/50 penalty in a World Cup final should not be there.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Two dodgy fullbacks, the useless and isolated lone CF, three very good DMs yet they couldn't control the game, and few clear chances make this France team reminds me of Juve of the recent seasons.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Neither the free kick was a free kick (blatant simulation) or the penalty - penalty (no intention, no visibility). Whoever says otherwise has never touched a ball in his life and better to follow cricket.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Croatia's pressing has been great. They just need to get that final ball right.

It's amazing how dangerous both teams have looked on set-pieces.
i changed my mind on DD, amazing accomplishment to take bums like Kante, Pavard and Giroud to a WC final, even thought he didnt beat any top teams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)