World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (13 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Thought France played some good football against Belgium and even more so against Argentina. Mbappe is a superb player to watch, Pogba had a few decent plays and Griezmann always interesting too.
Yeah. No. Pogba was good. That's it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yeah. No. Pogba was good. That's it.

In your opinion.

Mbappe was excellent, constantly ran the channels, had a magnificent play to set up Pavard who should have scored in the first half and an even better one in the second half that Giroud should have done better with.

Always like watching Griezmann, he picks up space very well.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In your opinion.

Mbappe was excellent, constantly ran the channels, had a magnificent play to set up Pavard who should have scored in the first half and an even better one in the second half that Giroud should have done better with.

Always like watching Griezmann, he picks up space very well.
Griezmann is, after Hazard, my favourite player to watch.

But he is raped by Deschamps. Every fucking game.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
What makes you think this, CR-on?
There were wide rumors about it long before the WC started, which i dismissed as the usual BS that flies around.
Although this team has won nothing and those players are inferior than previous teams, there were a lot of inexplicable scenarios about England winning it and breaking lots of records and non sport events that fall in line every time they win, which i again dismissed as BS, but got me suspect.
And then there comes the draw of groups and matchups, great teams together and England with the underdogs with the road to the final covered on rose pedals.
Some minor ref favor, in fouls here and there, exactly as it happened now!
The penalty with Colombia, was the thing that convinced me.
I was expecting smth to happen to the Sweets before game and it actually did, there was a mysterious bomb threat on their hotel, the night before the game with the Brits, this confirms that what's happening off the fields goes beyond the hands of fate and all these random incidents only have one common element: they favor England.
The players knowing this, have gained and built quite a confidence.
I consider Croatia a far superior team, but i was they would be bought and obviously they are not playing to their standards.
And finally it is a well known fact that the French always chicken vs the Brits, so they were the ideal victim to be arranged for the final, the team that would bring an immense satisfaction to every Brit, just to see beaten, let alone in the final.
So i knew that France would be selected for the final and it did...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)