World Cup 2018 LIVE thread (19 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No. I've been saying Belgium has insane quality playerwise for four years now. I do think our manager is poor and there was a big question surrounding our tactical and psychological maturity.

And I believe we got very lucky against Brasil.

But in terms of quality? Yeah, I think we're a top four side.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Individual quality is high yes. Top 4 may be pushing it though.

Anyway I know a lot of people had high expectations of them. I underestimated them though.

But still, you would think they would be an outsider of the last four in a World Cup, whereas they're a favourite now

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
They look like a different team compared to the group phase.

I don't know if its a mentality thing, the level of opposition or both. Nigeria and argentina are certainly not half as organised in terms of shape as Denmark and Russia have proven, I think Croatia prefer to play against an open team, unfortunately I don't think they'll beat England though not given how effective they've been from set pieces and yet croatia look a bit vulnerable defending them

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I'd just like to say that I had picked Croatia as my dark horse for this world cup. So despite being almost last in my prediction league and losing all the money I bet, they are my one success

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Individual quality is high yes. Top 4 may be pushing it though.

Anyway I know a lot of people had high expectations of them. I underestimated them though.

But still, you would think they would be an outsider of the last four in a World Cup, whereas they're a favourite now
For this World Cup I only had Brazil and France down as favourites, with France having the edge.

I still think they'll win it. They are annoying, because they don't play as well as they should with that line up, but ultimately they've been winning quite comfortably.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
For this World Cup I only had Brazil and France down as favourites, with France having the edge.

I still think they'll win it. They are annoying, because they don't play as well as they should with that line up, but ultimately they've been winning quite comfortably.

Belgium England will be the final, because it's exactly what I don't want. Fortunately for you though, even my mind power is no match for England's choking.

May 23, 2013
Pjanic would have scored that.

Afghan :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, has our dear Afghan eaten crow yet for Uruguay going out? Didn't he claim they would win because Suarez is GOAT :baus:
No seeing them make Ronaldo their bitch and you and your buddies end your fap fest was good enough for me lmao.

So called goats can’t even get a goal in the World Cup ko for their entire career :lol: and before you mention Messi I already know that fake goat doesn’t have a ko goal either.

Also Uruguay would have won if Cavani didn’t go out injured

Suarez 1 ko goal
Ronaldo 0
Messi 0

Sad!

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
No seeing them make Ronaldo their bitch and you and your buddies end your fap fest was good enough for me lmao.

So called goats can’t even get a goal in the World Cup ko for their entire career :lol: and before you mention Messi I already know that fake goat doesn’t have a ko goal either.

Also Uruguay would have won if Cavani didn’t go out injured

Suarez 1 ko goal
Ronaldo 0
Messi 0

Sad!
mental illness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)