World Cup 2014: LIVE thread III (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I thought the whole world agreed that it was Robben's dive that made Holland past Mexico.
The peasant world, shure.

Holland had difficulties breaking down mexico. When Van Gaal decided to take out the balls, he had kuyt move to the wingback instead of right centreback, pushing up high. Suddenly Robben could stay much higher, and got into 1v1's with his opposite fullback.

As a result, Holland was severely pinning Mexico back with mostly attacks down the right flank, resulting in the corner that had the goal, and resulting in robben making the run for the penalty.

50 shades of filthy cuntPeasants worldwide will name Robben. But it was Van Gaals brilliant tactical move with Kuyt that allowed Robben to shine.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The peasant world, shure.

Holland had difficulties breaking down mexico. When Van Gaal decided to take out the balls, he had kuyt move to the wingback instead of right centreback, pushing up high. Suddenly Robben could stay much higher, and got into 1v1's with his opposite fullback.

As a result, Holland was severely pinning Mexico back with mostly attacks down the right flank, resulting in the corner that had the goal, and resulting in robben making the run for the penalty.

50 shades of filthy cuntPeasants worldwide will name Robben. But it was Van Gaals brilliant tactical move with Kuyt that allowed Robben to shine.
You already know I am ignorant when it comes to tactics, do you think I understood half of what you said there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)