world class forward on his way!!! (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
..major doubts :down: I'm so depressed after hearing Lippi say that we won't buy any defenders, or any kind of footballer for that matter.

Jul 28, 2002
the thing is we are not likely to get players in, but deals for the summer must be being done, thats how moggi works....never kno, we might ACTUALLY have an option on diego, n thats y we aint goin for rosicky.....

or the real reason is we are skint.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
Well you didnt think we'd get him now? There's time in June mane...
That's not stopping me from being depressed, and I'm not a mane! :D

Aug 1, 2003
:LOL:
i don't give a fiddler's fart about the summer signings, my concern lies mainly for THIS season and how many trophies will get, and in order to get a trophy(s) we need good defenders, which lippi has kindly told us we won't get.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Patrick Kluivert is looking increasingly likely to leave Barcelona at the end of the season.

Barca are believed to be keen to off-load the Dutch international striker, and are trying to negotiate a €4 million transfer before the end of the transfer window.

However, the player is standing firm, and there appears to be little prospect of a deal being struck within the next couple of weeks.

Instead, Kluivert will be free to leave in July for a bargain price of €1.8 million, which has already alerted Arsenal to the possibility of teaming the former Ajax marksman up with Thierry Henry in what would be a formidable strikeforce.

Catalan sources claim Chelsea would also be interested in snapping up the 27-year-old, and would have little trouble matching his huge salary demands.

If Barca can find a buyer this month, Kluivert could be left with a difficult decision to make, but his priority seems to be departing Camp Nou in the summer.

from planetfootball.com , so anybody got a clue where he might end up :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Well, neither can I right now but (if I recal correctly) Real were on about signing a big star and wouldn't taking away Kluivert from their arch-rivals be a move to please the fans?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
No, not really. He's not big enough for them.

Figo ---> Zidane ---> Ronaldo ---> Beckham --->

Kluivert doesnt exaclty fit into the picture there.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++
No, not really. He's not big enough for them.

Figo ---> Zidane ---> Ronaldo ---> Beckham --->

Kluivert doesnt exaclty fit into the picture there.
That's a matter of perception.

Throwing a bag of money to Barcelona and taking one of their players would give another dimension to the whole transfer as well.

"Here you poor fellas, we got plenty of the King's fortune"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)