Words from a Del Piero's bewitched fan (1 Viewer)

nowhereman

Jul 15, 2002
One year ago, when I watched Alex play, I wondered whether he could return to his magic form again. And if any of you are old members of this forum then you could saw threads in which I asked others about this. Actually, I had to doubt it because although I saw in Alex his great skill and his supreme fine ball touch, I also saw that he seemed to be too slow and he seemed not to be very healthy as Owen, Nistelrooy or Henry. I was so pessimisted at that time because I thought and had to be bitterly admitted that he would never return.

Oh... it was last year. As for now, if you ask me, who is the best player in the world now, I can say that it is Alex without any hesitate. You can argue with me that Zidane, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Figo or more ridiculously than are Raul, Beckham, Owen, Totti. However, you can't persuade me any little because I can confidently say that there's no other players in this world currently more perfect than him. He is the only typical number 10 player in this world now. He is the only player now who is a perfect player. And he ways he fools his opponents will always attract me. Oh, a player, I love him so much. He is keeping me in touch with football. Without him, perhaps I don't love football any more.

I hope he will continue this fantastic form so that we can see what he could do for football, so that we can see a player who Maradona likes the best in Europe.

What about your idea?:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Almajhool

Sep 8, 2002
I always believed that Alex is gonna return someday ..

season after season ( since his injury ) i was looking for him to return ..

i saw it comming ... but still he seemed to lost something called " confidence " ..

the pressure kept pushing him down after WC 98 and Euro 2000 ... he was always the victim ... ( i have a say --> if u don't have anyone to blame .. blame Alex " not our moderator :D " )

i only saw him with confidence .. the match agianst bari .. when his father died ...
i saw him after scoring that great goal showing determination ....

hope Alex keep up his good work .. and hope he get back his number in the Azzurri .. ( damn totti .. he doesn't deserve that number )

OP
nowhereman

nowhereman

Jul 15, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    Totti, how can he wear the number 10 when he always seems to lay his back on the opponents and then.... fall. I've never seen him face the defenders and round them.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    No doubt, Del Piero is currently the best player in Italy and Europe he keeps on scoring goals after goals and get points for Juve with spectacular fashion .. Forza Ale !!

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
    Hell, DP is in red-hot form, like ex-Juve hitman Super Pippo!

His goals sank Bayern, what a man! I cant believe we sold him in the first place.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)