Wonders of the WWW (1 Viewer)

AnnA

May 14, 2003
This can`t help, but anyway...

The name of Walama creates a happy, versatile, and expressive nature, with good business judgment and a fine sense of responsibility, which should enable you to establish congenial relationships in positions of trust where you are dealing with the public. You have a clever, quick mind, with the ability to accomplish a great deal in a short period of time, although it is not easy for you to systematize your efforts. This name could allow expression along musical and artistic lines and gives you the desire to entertain and to meet and mix with people of refinement and culture. It also brings out your love of home and family, and in close association you are able to show understanding and affection. Others are attracted by your generosity and your consideration of their interests. Although this name is well balanced, if it is combined with a surname that is not harmonious, you would tend to worry and find it difficult to organize your efforts. Also, should you over-indulge in sweet, rich foods you could experience skin or liver problems.

AnnA

May 14, 2003
:LOL: I know! This is why I posted that!
But.. Maybe this creature has name Walama because has something to do with making people happy???

AnnA

May 14, 2003
:LOL: :LOL:
Meeeee tooo!!!!!!!!!!

But, maybe there are people who get happy or maybe even horny when they see this thing!!

:LOL: :LOL:

AnnA

May 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Maybe... I wish I knew more about it :frown:
Yeah, Faby, mee to! :(

I am now soooo interested about this thing! :frown:

But there are NO informations!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)