Women's football (1 Viewer)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

I can post them later fabi.

I didnt follow them so carefully till now, cause we had Women's European Championships in volleyball, and in basketball - and Polish teams played there, so I was watching everything there - the most important for me those days.

btw: result of our volleyball players: in my signature :extatic:
women's basketball championships? does lithuania played/plays? how are they if so?

and i thought it's almost 2 am cause lithuanian time differs from florida by 7 hours and here it's 6:40 so... i thought in poland it would be the same

Buy on AliExpress.com

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

many sportswomen had erotic pictures but those sent to me by goat were.. erh... more than erotic. they showed more than katarina witt did in her playboy session
And many sportsman.

btw: are you sure, that they were sportswomen, not models?
Anyway, I dont care about that.
It's pretty stupid for me.
Even if thanks to that I can see naked Canna's butt ;)

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002

women's basketball championships? does lithuania played/plays? how are they if so?

and i thought it's almost 2 am cause lithuanian time differs from florida by 7 hours and here it's 6:40 so... i thought in poland it would be the same
Nope, they didnt play in any of championships.

But we have different time than Lithuania has, I think so.

Sep 28, 2002

And many sportsman.

btw: are you sure, that they were sportswomen, not models?
Anyway, I dont care about that.
It's pretty stupid for me.
Even if thanks to that I can see naked Canna's butt ;)
i saw that canna's pic. i was deeply shocked? italian football's pride with naked butt. damn :sigh:

and i never said those brasil girls were sportswomen, i believe they are models cause i don't think that professional athletes would do some lesbian stunts for playboy. it's brazilian playboy. so give 'em naked chicks + football and that issue is sold out.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
i saw that canna's pic. i was deeply shocked? italian football's pride with naked butt . damn :sigh:
:howler::D

btw: My exact point about such pics, no matter who makes them.

and i never said those brasil girls were sportswomen, i believe they are models cause i don't think that professional athletes would do some lesbian stunts for playboy. it's brazilian playboy. so give 'em naked chicks + football and that issue is sold out.

Yeah, that's true.

Zlatan, that :angel: worked only the first time for you, dont overuse it now ;):D

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
damn Z that picture was ugly

Vit: did you ever see that cannavaro pictures for cosmopolitan? and theres a helveg one too, theyre hott.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
Well Zambrotta, I have to say I'm a big fan of womens football, for one very simple reason:

Brazillian Womens NT :D ;)
:LOL:

Man , if this were the real uniforms!! jaja this sport would be a total success!

Jul 12, 2002
There you are a reason: Ian's post.
Cause such talk about women WC in football would come from: who do you support, how did you like that match etc, to useless talks about "the quality of football happening there is the embarrassing part".
And there is no point for me to talk here about that in this way :lazy:
Are you saying that the relative quality isn't poor?

OP
Zambrotta

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
  • Thread Starter #38
    Sweden made it to the semifinals after a really exciting game, now Canada waits...

Why is everybody so negative towards womens football?

It is great, like Zlatan said they look better and have nicer shirts. Sweden's dress this year is the best I've seen for years.

There is no David Beckham, so far womens football have not produced a player whose primary mission is to fool millions of poor asians on 70$ football shirts for teams they will never get to see live.

For all of us who are tired of holding up small papers just to make some good tv pictures it is good to know that the womensfootball still is a tifofree zone. And the beer and toilet lines are always short.

They have no stupid haircuts. Once again thank god there is no David Beckham there. The girls stick to ponytails.

None of the female players happen to have an extremely dangerous injury the days before a NT game just to score two goals in their club team two days later.

In Football today it is the men who act like little girls. They complain about everything and everybody when things aren't going all that well. They go on celebrityparties. They even have a hard time deciding what club they want to play in. Luckily we have the ladies who stick to football.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Goat - after seeing that picture, you turned me into a women's football fan :D Can't wait to see their next session *ahem* match ;)

Hey of course female football is many levels below male football; maybe that's why it's entertaining cos they make so many mistakes that you are assured of many goals per match.

Anyway this is probably gonna cause an uproar but umm ladies keep doing photoshoots rather than playing football :D

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    Oh btw, Milene Domingues (Ronaldo's sexy wife) has done a really good photo shoot and the pictures are quite hot. I never knew she had such a firm ass :D

She also stated that during Ronaldo's time at Inter, many Italian players tried to pick her up when she went out without Ronaldo. Who blames them? Italians are pigs...that's why they're cool ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)