Women's football (2 Viewers)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
There is a World cup going on and there is no thread about it, embarrasing.

The groupplay should be over now and I think Sweden is through.
Embarrassing? Hardly. I mean, the quality of football happening there is the embarrassing part, It's not as good as the the English 2nd division, why watch it or talk about it? We don't even talk much of Serie B.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
There you are a reason: Ian's post.
Cause such talk about women WC in football would come from: who do you support, how did you like that match etc, to useless talks about "the quality of football happening there is the embarrassing part".
And there is no point for me to talk here about that in this way :lazy:

btw Zambro, I didnt know, that you like/watch/support/whatever female football, quite confusing.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Theyre showing the matches on tv here but i havent been following it... i was gonna create a thread about it but never did... if anyone can post fixtures and results itd be cool

Kiko

Jun 2, 2003
I watched Canada vs Japan yesterday...seriously they didnt play that good... I mean very basic, they had nice passing but other then that it was really crap

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
I'm trying to keep serious face, but I cant after this :angel: smiley ;):D

btw: do you remember that long discussion about: "girls also talk about players butts"
It didnt take long you guys to start talking about female players' looks :p

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
Well Zambrotta, I have to say I'm a big fan of womens football, for one very simple reason:

Brazillian Womens NT :D ;)
that's not brazilian nt.
firstly, nike wouldn't let them pose in adidas ... socks :D
secondly, i highly doubt that professional footlballers would do some lesbo things as thay did in those pics you send me :drool:
yes, those girls are brazilians, but not professional brazilian women national team ;)

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
I'm trying to keep serious face, but I cant after this :angel: smiley ;):D

btw: do you remember that long discussion about: "girls also talk about players butts"
It didnt take long you guys to start talking about female players' looks :p
hey, it's not our fault that some ****ty chicks did a fotosession related to football :D

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
00.26 cet
then you can stay here for a while kid

back on topic.anyone noticed that scandinavian footballers have same last names both men and women. there're swedish ljungberg and norwegian riise. and those ladies are leaders of their teams

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
fli: cool point about socks :D

I dont know, if they are or not Brasilian NT.
I know that some sportswomen had pics to different magazines, as I good remember gals from Italian volleyball teams.
As many football and other sport guys had :p

Oh but I dont care about that at all either.

No worry Zlatan, next time I will dig up this thing, when we will talk about footballer's butts and you guys will be groaning :excited::angel:

I've got 00:30 now too, not 02.00 am

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana-juve ] ++
Theyre showing the matches on tv here but i havent been following it... i was gonna create a thread about it but never did... if anyone can post fixtures and results itd be cool
I can post them later fabi.

I didnt follow them so carefully till now, cause we had Women's European Championships in volleyball, and in basketball - and Polish teams played there, so I was watching everything there - the most important for me those days.

btw: result of our volleyball players: in my signature :extatic:

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
fli: cool point about socks :D

I dont know, if they are or not Brasilian NT.
I know that some sportswomen had pics to different magazines, as I good remember gals from Italian volleyball teams.
As many football and other sport guys had :p

Oh but I dont care about that at all either.

No worry Zlatan, next time I will dig up this thing, when we will talk about footballer's butts and you guys will be groaning :excited::angel:

I've got 00:30 now too, not 02.00 am
many sportswomen had erotic pictures but those sent to me by goat were.. erh... more than erotic. they showed more than katarina witt did in her playboy session

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)