Wojciech Szczęsny (20 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He's like a sieve at times, the ball just goes through him.

He looked terrified of Lauriente shooting. I don't know if it was a lack of concentration or what but he was flat footed and seemed panicked that a ball was approaching him. Not great for a keeper.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Or maybe we realized that having a goalkeeper on 12m wages gross on the bench wasn't the best idea.

The reason he is still here is because there is no market for him, but at this point we need to give Perin a run of games.
So we'll use this excuse until the end of his contract? If Bonucci and Ramsey can be moved, so can this guy, its a matter of will. Rather take a short term loss than have this guy for years because no one will pay any money for him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Should be dropped...he set the tone early on with that blunder. Some good saves here or there but more bad than good. I was really hoping we would sell him in the summer mercato and find a longer term solution who is better.

I'd play Perin from now on.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The team reacted poorly and has a whole different set of problems, but we cant have a goalie who gives away two goals like that. Shocking stuff and really stopped us in our tracks today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)