Wojciech Szczęsny (17 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
Apps based extensions for both Sandro and Woj :lol: We're bleeding elite player salaries for bums and all we got to show for it is a conf league spot :D
But also from Allegri’s perspective is so hard to comprehend with it. Is it so hard to think a (few) year(s) ahead when you’re still on a quite long contract knowing this season is a waste anyway. Was it too difficult to just play someone else over Sandro, while we already have a great second goalkeeper in Perin. This is such a great example of mismanagement.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
But also from Allegri’s perspective is so hard to comprehend with it. Is it so hard to think a (few) year(s) ahead when you’re still on a quite long contract knowing this season is a waste anyway. Was it too difficult to just play someone else over Sandro, while we already have a great second goalkeeper in Perin. This is such a great example of mismanagement.
Also a great example of not being guilty of thinking too much.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
How unlikeable this player has become. LOL again the story with all Juve comfortable veterans telling management when they will leave Juve. Sit the MFer on the bench and play Perin. Make life as miserable as you can until he begs to leave.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's for sure and most veteran players like himself would be wanting to transfer to a club with CL aspirations for next season but not this unmotivated guy.
Didn't I read that he didn't even care about football? He'll be professional and turn up every day, get his money and go home, whether he gets picked or not.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
his answer is fine.

he is least of juve's problems
I agree for the most part if talking about his play on the pitch. Though money or lack of is presently management's only concern. And getting rid of Tek's salary sooner than later helps the situation. Maybe he thinks differently about staying two years if Perin becomes the #1 this season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So this guy turns up every day, works his ass off, plays well during games, is professional towards teammates and goes home after.

But you want him to care?
No I'm not bothered if he cares. What he is doing is fine as long as he's not shit.

Pretty cool actually if someone can play at this level and not be really immersed in it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
No I'm not bothered if he cares. What he is doing is fine as long as he's not shit.

Pretty cool actually if someone can play at this level and not be really immersed in it.
yeah it's interesting when footballers look at football as just a job and thats it. i think melberg was the same when asked he said he doesn't watch football he just plays it cuz it's his career. probably lots of footballers like that

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

I feel very ill

- - - Updated - - -

How unlikeable this player has become. LOL again the story with all Juve comfortable veterans telling management when they will leave Juve. Sit the MFer on the bench and play Perin. Make life as miserable as you can until he begs to leave.
I get the feeling Woj, Bonucci and our other 'veterans' see themselves as like the champions who stayed with us in 2006. They think their declarations of staying at the club fills the fans with gratitude that they will be here to steady the ship through this difficult period.

It's the opposite. We all want them gone.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
So this guy turns up every day, works his ass off, plays well during games, is professional towards teammates and goes home after.

But you want him to care?
I wish he would work his ass off at learning how to cover his front post. But alas, 10+ years of top flight experience and yet a glaring weakness that is supposed to the first rule of goalkeeping exists to the same extent as when he arrived here.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
The only criticize I have about Szczesny is the wage we give him.
But that's not his fault but our management.

If he wasn't on 6.5+2.5m net season but on 4m I wouldn't have a thing to say about him.
Obviously not a prime Buffon but a good keeper.

But given the problem (his wages) I want him to go and stick with Perin.
Cause he wouldn't be much worse than Szczesny and renewed lowering his wages to help us out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)