Wojciech Szczęsny (8 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I listened to Allegri’s video today, it got automatically triggered because he played a certain amount of games this year.

With this info I can only blame Allegri who kept Perin on the bench
I have to say Szczesny's agent did an incredible job on his last contract renewal. He really took advantage of Paratici's incompetence and milked it as much as he could.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Be great if he would leave this summer but guess he will give it one more year (what player leaves Juve, the on holiday team of Europe) Hey I see the other top Serie A clubs without an expensive GK. Look for a cheaper young option to go with Perin. I think Matty did well enough to get more starts.

Once again Max favors proven veteran guys who he doesn't see aren't performing like they have been in the past. Kind of the same as some here think of Max there days. Max, show us a new trick this season, coaching up a few young players to their utmost talent. I would tend to believe you they aren't experienced enough yet if your proven veterans you love performed better than them, but they haven't.

At least not nearly enough to be so highly compensated. Another thing it appears you have in common with them lol.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I listened to Allegri’s video today, it got automatically triggered because he played a certain amount of games this year.

With this info I can only blame Allegri who kept Perin on the bench
Apps based extensions for both Sandro and Woj :lol: We're bleeding elite player salaries for bums and all we got to show for it is a conf league spot :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)