Wojciech Szczęsny (22 Viewers)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Has there been any talk of him leaving in the summer?

Was there not a list of players named who would be leaving because their wages are too high? I can't remember who they were now but I think he was one of them?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Bini been in charge 2 (?) years now and the squad is still filled with lots of obvious bad contracts, the clean up never happened. Until we get someone with a functioning brain I dont have much hope that we'll do anything to try and push the likes of Woj out before their horrible contracts run out

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
I still think we would do better with Perin starting
If we dont get to CL next season we will see if it s true. He had one year left. We would sell him this summer(HOPE NOT TO SERIE A TEAM). Otherwise it would be bad idea to not use him next if he stay till end of contract and go on free. There s quality and he would be techincally still our player.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
If we dont get to CL next season we will see if it s true. He had one year left. We would sell him this summer(HOPE NOT TO SERIE A TEAM). Otherwise it would be bad idea to not use him next if he stay till end of contract and go on free. There s quality and he would be techincally still our player.
you can't really sell a player who has zero intentions to leave just because he is happy at the club and he's got zero chance of getting a similar salary anywhere else

tek, bonucci, sandro, cuadrado, arthur are literally unsellable because of their wages. fortunately 2 of those contracts are about to expire and hopefully sandro won't achieve those 40 games that would mean an automatic renewal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)