Wojciech Szczęsny (29 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i rated tek very highly when he played his first 2 starter seasons here, but the moment he was given an undeservedly high salary, he became unsellable and his motivation dropped

that's why you don't overpay your players.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
i rated tek very highly when he played his first 2 starter seasons here, but the moment he was given an undeservedly high salary, he became unsellable and his motivation dropped

that's why you don't overpay your players.
That's the worst part: why overpay players like Bonucci and Tek in the first place? Afraid of losing them? If they threatened to leave, I'd sell. Even in their prime years.

The club needs to be stronger and more concrete in negotiating the contracts. Otherwise we end up in a mess like the current one.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The renewal of him on the high wages was completely bizarre at the time. He still had years to run, didn't seem in demand and was on a reasonable salary.

Only Paratici can explain the ridiculous increase and now we are stuck with him.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
That's the worst part: why overpay players like Bonucci and Tek in the first place? Afraid of losing them? If they threatened to leave, I'd sell. Even in their prime years.

The club needs to be stronger and more concrete in negotiating the contracts. Otherwise we end up in a mess like the current one.
And Bonucci after he already forced his way out of his contract once before and went to Milan, where he was instantly instated as captain :lol: And then he came crawling back and we made him our captain :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)