Wojciech Szczęsny (13 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
A common theme in his career is getting beaten at the near post, which is absolutely basic for a goalkeeper.

I've no idea how he still makes that mistake with his experience.

Was really lucky when he palmed it to Scamacca too.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
He literally kept us in the game up until Sassuolo's goal. They could've scored 2 or 3 goals by that time.

Could've saved the near post goal but it wasn't a howler by any means. When your teammates allow a dozen shots in less than 30 minutes, you will eventually fail to save one.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
A common theme in his career is getting beaten at the near post, which is absolutely basic for a goalkeeper.

I've no idea how he still makes that mistake with his experience.

Was really lucky when he palmed it to Scamacca too.
I can't understand why didn't he react? Must be his reflexes slowed down can't wait for perin to be used more often as a first choice goalkeeper.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Raspdori's goal should have been saved but before that he had two great saves which should have been goals.

Still think we fucked up on not getting donnarumma last summer.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Poor Perin hasn’t had the chance to shine on a consistent basis. Somehow, I feel that we would still have been in the title race had Perin been the goal keeper in the first few matches of the season. Perin might not be as spectacular as Tek as far as penalties go but from the little I've seen of him, he is less prone to "spectacular" errors.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Poor Perin hasn’t had the chance to shine on a consistent basis. Somehow, I feel that we would still have been in the title race had Perin been the goal keeper in the first few matches of the season. Perin might not be as spectacular as Tek as far as penalties go but from the little I've seen of him, he is less prone to "spectacular" errors.
It would have still come down to the inter game in Turin, which we bottled (also because of the ref), but if you bring 5-6 more points from the first 3 games to the table, we are basically equal with inter. That despite some poor results during the season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)