Wojciech Szczęsny (14 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Awful? You're definitely one of the worst posters on this forum, along with Lacks A Lot of Brain Cells and Elvin. Do you guys ever utilize those brain cells god gifted you with? Do you ever pause to think before you type? Do you ever try and rationalize what you're about to say before just blurting absolute nonsense based on pure emotional bias?

Tek was terrible at the start of the season, but he has been one of our most consistent performers since. You must be watching a different game every single week - either that or you have zero understanding of the game.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Awful? You're definitely one of the worst posters on this forum, along with Lacks A Lot of Brain Cells and Elvin. Do you guys ever utilize those brain cells god gifted you with? Do you ever pause to think before you type? Do you ever try and rationalize what you're about to say before just blurting absolute nonsense based on pure emotional bias?

Tek was terrible at the start of the season, but he has been one of our most consistent performers since. You must be watching a different game every single week - either that or you have zero understanding of the game.
Are you still Dybarbie fan?

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
We lose scudetto again
Lol i dont think so. I did check table and our main problem like in fall s still same as was. We dont score at all. Milan concede more goals then we and look where they are.

We are #3(27GA) in conceded goals less then Milan(29GA) that s 1st in Seria a
Same time in terms of scoring we are #10 with teams like Hellas,Viola. Sassu,Lazio or Atalanta below us in table with better number of goals.
If people still believe that our main problem s GK then nothing can help us for real.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Lol i dont think so. I did check table and our main problem like in fall s still same as was. We dont score at all. Milan concede more goals then we and look where they are.

We are #3(27GA) in conceded goals less then Milan(29GA) that s 1st in Seria a
Same time in terms of scoring we are #10 with teams like Hellas,Viola. Sassu,Lazio or Atalanta below us in table with better number of goals.
If people still believe that our main problem s GK then nothing can help us for real.
Udinese
Both Napoli games
Verona
Atalanta
Torino

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016

It's no coincidence that our decline started when this guy became our 1st keeper.

- Error prone
- Can't organise the defense
- Bad with the ball at his feet

He is a fine keeper for a midtable team, but Juventus has higher standards.

Case closed.

Apr 29, 2006
I like the guy and especially considering his salary I am certain we ain't gonna get a lot of cash for him, if any. He isn't the most important replacement, but the club needs a strategy regarding a long-term GK. Look at what Milan did. I actually would love to see the directors gamble on a cheap young alternative as a second GK. Perin is another disaster in strategic terms. We lose him on free or what? Isn't he the best paid 2nd keeper in the league, pocketing more than a lot of starters?

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
It's no coincidence that our decline started when this guy became our 1st keeper.

- Error prone
- Can't organise the defense
- Bad with the ball at his feet

He is a fine keeper for a midtable team, but Juventus has higher standards.

Case closed.
Dude why don’t you check out some detailed stats on Tek. Right up there with top league club GKs. He has even saved 3 out of 5PK attempts. I believe only 23 league goals given up on him. Tek isn’t the problem.

Yes would always look to improve every position. Though short on money and big on other positions In more dire need of being upgraded, Tek. isn’t going anywhere.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Dude why don’t you check out some detailed stats on Tek. Right up there with top league club GKs. He has even saved 3 out of 5PK attempts. I believe only 23 league goals given up on him. Tek isn’t the problem.

Yes would always look to improve every position. Though short on money and big on other positions In more dire need of being upgraded, Tek. isn’t going anywhere.
He is paid a lot more than any other keeper in Serie A, you'd hope he'd at least be among the best GKs in the league.

https://fbref.com/en/comps/Big5/keepersadv/players/Big-5-European-Leagues-Stats

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Buffon at 44 is still better than Tek at controlling defensive line, turn on any match from the previous season, especially those that were played behind closed doors, and you will hear that Buffon non stop talks to his defenders and it really helps a lot to them

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)