Wojciech Szczęsny (96 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I actually think he’s had a good year since his disastrous first few matches. I like Tek, and I’m happy Allegri stuck with him and got him through his rough period and back into form. His positioning on set pieces is pretty poor though and he’s a bit indecisive with regards to commanding the box. But when in form he’s a top keeper.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Tek has been just fine of late. Thank God we didn't get that money grubbing PrimaDonna. Honestly hope he never joins Juve. With finances as they are don't need to overspend. If he gets his head together and doesn't want to rob AA then his talent is worth it.

Angelus87

Jan 10, 2022
Right know Donna expect big wages since he s in psg. So i doubt we can afford just like that without sacriface on other part of field. Unless that s we free Dybala to have money for him. but GK for CFM s bad idea

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Tek has been just fine of late. Thank God we didn't get that money grubbing PrimaDonna. Honestly hope he never joins Juve. With finances as they are don't need to overspend. If he gets his head together and doesn't want to rob AA then his talent is worth it.
Is Tek really much cheaper compared to Donnarumma? Considering we reportedly pay Teks agent a hefty fee every year, I dont think theres really a big difference

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Is Tek really much cheaper compared to Donnarumma? Considering we reportedly pay Teks agent a hefty fee every year, I dont think theres really a big difference
I don't know. Please give me the numbers? Doesn't Donna have that money grubbing fat fuk agent?

- - - Updated - - -

Tekz is getting paid for around 6.5 per season after taxes which means that with taxes it's 12m per season or so
Is there more taxes for foreign players over Italia ones? One aspect I don't understand is the greater complexity for me over Euro soccer contracts compared to my familiar US sports?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If we are replacing Tek in the near future, it will have to be a young upcoming goalie with reasonable wages kinda like Milan replacing Donnarumma with Maignan who looks a pretty fine keeper.

Paying €10-€12M net for a goalie who isn't even that good in the first place doesn't make sense. So there's no point comparing the costs of the two.

Mar 9, 2006
I don't know. Please give me the numbers? Doesn't Donna have that money grubbing fat fuk agent?

- - - Updated - - -

Is there more taxes for foreign players over Italia ones? One aspect I don't understand is the greater complexity for me over Euro soccer contracts compared to my familiar US sports?
In Italy it's 43% for all the income above 75000 of euros, plus 0.9% - 1.4% regional tax and municipal tax 0.1% - 0.8%. Ronaldo have been earning 32m per year in Juve after taxes so his overall salary was around 60m per year

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

It's the same. It's just Rus thinking that we'd be better off paying Donna 10-12m net than 6.5.m to Tek.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)