Wojciech Szczęsny (28 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Cherubini just said that replacing Szczesny was not the priority and we could not have two number one goalkeeper in the squad
In a way he’s right. We can’t afford two keepers making those kind of wages. And since we couldn’t sell Tek we couldn’t get Donnarumma. I don’t believe for a second they weren’t open to, or even actively looking to sell Tek. Another Tici masterclass thats impossible to clean up.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
In a way he’s right. We can’t afford two keepers making those kind of wages. And since we couldn’t sell Tek we couldn’t get Donnarumma. I don’t believe for a second they weren’t open to, or even actively looking to sell Tek. Another Tici masterclass thats impossible to clean up.
Sums up the club over the past few years

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
There's something fishy about those errors since the start of the season.

Wouldn't be surprised if we learn about his involvment in match fixing betting scandal or something similar in coming months.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
If we can't afford 2 GK with hefty wages. We should start look for a reliable GK with normal/standard wages. We can put the competition and start to replace him. Any potential or young reliable GK?

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Terrible decision by management to sign this guy as number one. He couldn't start for Arsenal lost his spot so why the fuck would Juve think he is going to be starting material here?
He was solid at Roma and even when he replaced Buffon early on. Buying him wasn’t a problem. Giving him that new contract and paying him 7m per was. He was never world class yet he’s getting payed like he is. If he was making half he wouldn’t be so difficult to sell and he wouldn’t be here.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
He was solid at Roma and even when he replaced Buffon early on. Buying him wasn’t a problem. Giving him that new contract and paying him 7m per was. He was never world class yet he’s getting payed like he is. If he was making half he wouldn’t be so difficult to sell and he wouldn’t be here.
But nobody would predict such a dramatic downfall reminds me of his Arsenal days

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)