Wojciech Szczęsny (18 Viewers)

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
When’s the last time a Juve player was actually held accountable, for anything? The inmates run the asylum.
Bonucci against Porto, Higuain when he first came here - but they were behavioural.

For actual performance maybe we have to go back as far as Capello benching Appiah for what felt like the remainder of his Juve career after his error cost us 2 points against Cagliari I think it was.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Cherubini just said that replacing Szczesny was not the priority and we could not have two number one goalkeeper in the squad
in other words, szczesny is unsellable and we were broke

like any of these was news

just get over donnarumma, or hope for a surprise. there are already rumors on him not loving psg bench too much and willing to move as soon as possible

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
in other words, szczesny is unsellable and we were broke

like any of these was news

just get over donnarumma, or hope for a surprise. there are already rumors on him not loving psg bench too much and willing to move as soon as possible
How anyone thinks we could afford to give Dollarumma 12 mil/year net is beyond me…

And if anything they should be super pissed at Ronaldo for not deciding on leaving earlier, to free up some space on our bloated wage bill.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I don't blame him for the second goal but he should've done a lot better in the first one.

He's so bad now that I feel like a fool for not wanting Donnarumma.
Surely there are other good keepers out there. Someone who doesn't ask for 12m a year. We can't be a PSG with two top earning keepers or a Chelsea to spent 75m and ~9m in wages on a keeper, bench him and then buy another one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)