Wojciech Szczęsny (26 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
You guys should blame Allegro too. Tek has shown nothing for months now, yet he 'trusts' him.

The season is down the drain if he sticks to useless hacks instead of benching them. There's literally no point in trying to recover those guys, only bench can do good here.

Imagine being Perin now. This sucks ass.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
You guys should blame Allegro too. Tek has shown nothing for months now, yet he 'trusts' him.

The season is down the drain if he sticks to useless hacks instead of benching them. There's literally no point in trying to recover those guys, only bench can do good here.

Yes Perin is not buffon but atleast will help us to grind out results

- - - Updated - - -

I'm excited for the Malmo game :D
szczesny-celebration.gif

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Yeah, Teks problem is 100% confidence related. Not commanding his box, being of two minds on saves, and not holding. Some guys never come back from this.
Agree with the 'two minds' part. It seems that initially he tried to punch Insigne's shot away, and then he changed his mind to catch it. Tek had confidence problem since Arsenal days and Wenger had to start Fabianski. He was young back then so he got a free pass. But no excuse now. A good goalkeeper with confidence problem.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Remember what happened to Kepa? He made a couple errors and was dropped for Caballero or whatever. Then they both made mistakes, yet he was still benched despite being numero uno. Now he sits on the bench all the time.

So see, it’s possible!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

Im blaming allegri too.

Im barely containing myself before going into full antiAllegri mode again, because i still thinkhe can work something out....

But so far he has been dubious to say the least, and his Insistence on Wojek is laughable

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Im blaming allegri too.

Im barely containing myself before going into full antiAllegri mode again, because i still thinkhe can work something out....

But so far he has been dubious to say the least, and his Insistence on Wojek is laughable
the insistence doesn’t even make sense. It’s not like he’s de gea where when he’s in form he’s a world class keeper. It’s not worth it, especially when you have a guy like Perin as your #2

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
How can anyone at juve possibly defend this guy now I mean that's 3 goals he's given away in 2 away games . I mean we were struggling and may still not have won but to be fair for all the pressure they put on us they didn't really come that close to scoring until he gave that goal away. He's doing it for us and his country its a tough decision but if he was playing anywhere else he would be benched for sure

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
the insistence doesn’t even make sense. It’s not like he’s de gea where when he’s in form he’s a world class keeper. It’s not worth it, especially when you have a guy like Perin as your #2
Exactly, you can have this kind of posture when we are talking about proven champions. Buffon had a bad spell in the 2000s which lasted like a season, but his quality was undeniable so it was worth the effort to give him time.

Wojek is a fukin reject and it seems to me he is just making into the line up because his wages and because juve doesnt want to lower even more his price for a possible sale.

But fuck it, the guy is plaing like trash and is dragging down the team with him. BENCH HIM NOW.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
There's no way anyone thinks he's top whatever and irreplaceable etc. If he didn't have such a high salary no doubt in my mind Donnarumma is our keeper today.

The thinking behind sticking with Woj at the moment IMO is:

- in the unlikely event he wakes up and starts performing at a higher level again his ceiling is higher than Perin
- we must hope he wakes up and persist for a bit more with hjm if we ever want to have a chance of selling him before his contract expires. If we bench him now he is 100% marked as damaged goods in eyes of everyone and we're stuck with him for 3 more years without the ability to get a better GK

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
There's no way anyone thinks he's top whatever and irreplaceable etc. If he didn't have such a high salary no doubt in my mind Donnarumma is our keeper today.

- in the unlikely event he wakes up and starts performing at a higher level again his ceiling is higher than Perin
- we must hope he wakes up and persist for a bit more with hjm if we ever want to have a chance of selling him before his contract expires. If we bench him now he is 100% marked as damaged goods in eyes of everyone and we're stuck with him for 3 more years without the ability to get a better GK
benching him now doesn’t necessarily mean he won’t get another chance. And if he doesn’t get another chance it’ll be because Perin cemented the job. That’s more important than Teks resale value.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Between him, pinsoglio and perin i would stick with Tek for now. Despite his horrific form the other two are not suitable to be keepers here even on their best day.

I would continue with trying to rejuvenate until we have no option but to bench or the january window comes around and hopefully we have an opportunity to bring in somebody new.

Perin was a great GK for Genoa but, in better times, I don't want him as even 2nd keeper for Juventus

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

oh-have-mercy.gif

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Between him, pinsoglio and perin i would stick with Tek for now. Despite his horrific form the other two are not suitable to be keepers here even on their best day.

I would continue with trying to rejuvenate until we have no option but to bench or the january window comes around and hopefully we have an opportunity to bring in somebody new.

Perin was a great GK for Genoa but, in better times, I don't want him as even 2nd keeper for Juventus
We will certainly be fighting relegation until we bench him I am sure sometimes you need time off the game to get your head sorted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)