Wojciech Szczęsny (55 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I know that there is an argument that dropping players can damage them but I think we are way past that. His head is already gone and he is making costly mistakes in just about every game he plays. It isn't good for anyone to continue like this.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I know that there is an argument that dropping players can damage them but I think we are way past that. His head is already gone and he is making costly mistakes in just about every game he plays. It isn't good for anyone to continue like this.
never underestimate Italian arrogance. He’ll be in the lineup Tuesday. Enjoy!

- - - Updated - - -

and there it is

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There’s literally zero argument. You play your most in form players. Period! These fuckers have contracts to earn, and Allegri isn’t his daddy coaching him.

Or is he???

Boksic

May 11, 2005
There’s literally zero argument. You play your most in form players. Period! These fuckers have contracts to earn, and Allegri isn’t his daddy coaching him.

Or is he???
The argument will be that we think Malmo is an easy game to boost his confidence because long term we think Szczesny is a better option than Perin if both are at their normal levels.

However, given that Szczesny is making costly mistakes for club and country and we can't beat Empoli at home, there is no guarantee we will beat Malmo or that he doesn't make another mistake.

I think Szczesny is a lost cause at the moment. Let him fix his head on the training ground, the pressure is too much on him already without having to prove himself after making mistakes. Perin is not a world beater but had a fine season at Genoa and I wouldn't expect him to make these mistakes.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
The argument will be that we think Malmo is an easy game to boost his confidence because long term we think Szczesny is a better option than Perin if both are at their normal levels.

However, given that Szczesny is making costly mistakes for club and country and we can't beat Empoli at home, there is no guarantee we will beat Malmo or that he doesn't make another mistake.

I think Szczesny is a lost cause at the moment. Let him fix his head on the training ground, the pressure is too much on him already without having to prove himself after making mistakes. Perin is not a world beater but had a fine season at Genoa and I wouldn't expect him to make these mistakes.

Yeah, Teks problem is 100% confidence related. Not commanding his box, being of two minds on saves, and not holding. Some guys never come back from this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)