Wojciech Szczęsny (31 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'm pretty sure that if Ronaldo left earlier that we would have got Donna.

Tek costs us way more than Donna.
If Ronaldo left earlier I think they would’ve focused their attention on replacing him properly (ie Vlahovic) Maybe we’ll get lucky and Kean will breakout but had Ronaldo left earlier I don’t think he would’ve been a priority.

Ruma was basically a Tici idea *allegedly*

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If Ronaldo left earlier I think they would’ve focused their attention on replacing him properly (ie Vlahovic) Maybe we’ll get lucky and Kean will breakout but had Ronaldo left earlier I don’t think he would’ve been a priority.

If Ronaldo left before Euro we probably wouldn't extend Morata, get Kean and another top CF

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
When did Tek's poor/inconsistent form start last season? Was it during second half of season?

Maybe he just needs to rid of the Pep Pirlo virus, let's see. Calma for now.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019

Donna was a great (really cheap) opportunity and we don't miss those except now.
We always had Italy's #1.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
People still going on about Dollarumma :howler:

Yes I know he is an excellent keeper, Italian, heir to Gigi etc. and he should have come here. It did seemed destined. Unfortunately, Dollarumma didn't see it that way, all his ass wants is money. That's not the fault of Juventus management and I have no regrets about missing out on him.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
People still going on about Dollarumma :howler:

Yes I know he is an excellent keeper, Italian, heir to Gigi etc. and he should have come here. It did seemed destined. Unfortunately, Dollarumma didn't see it that way, all his ass wants is money. That's not the fault of Juventus management and I have no regrets about missing out on him.
People here think we can get any player we want just because we got Ronaldo and De Ligt.
The economic reality paints an entirely different picture.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)