Wojciech Szczęsny (28 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
This was such a bad performance that I would actually sell him to any club that wants him first thing next morning.

Fucking hell, total disaster of a goalkeeper. Last season was not an incident.
Who would buy him? Just let him rot on the bench and start Perin, who had a great season last year.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was so hoping that last season was behind him. Guess not. Two HORRIBLE and huge mistakes, ffs.

So scary to watch him at this point. I feel like buying diapers when I see ball going towards our box.
The defenders will feel the same way as well, the whole defensive unit suffers once confidence in the keeper goes. Once this happens there is only one solution.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
This was such a bad performance that I would actually sell him to any club that wants him first thing next morning.

Fucking hell, total disaster of a goalkeeper. Last season was not an incident.
I was hoping he’d find a return to his previous form under Max, but clearly not the case. Should have his contract rescinded. Buy him out of remaining years, send him to Middle East, whatever. Would have kept Gigi another year over this shit.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Clearly management thought we couldn’t afford him, or we would have signed him. Our wage bill has a cap somewhere. It’s already absurd given our revenue.
Maybe, but maybe not. It's not like we're quick to get rid of players that aren't performing I believe they weighed it up and decided he wasn't enough of an improvement over Scz to warrant the wages.

But this is the same club that for half a decade decided we could keep getting away with buying and sticking with absolute dogshit midfielders.

So it's a guess either way tbh but I personally think we could have found a way to get him if we really wanted to. But fuck it who cares we're fucked now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)