Wojciech Szczęsny (22 Viewers)

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
funny some people are saying that we couldn't offer Gigi like this asshole is getting paid 2 m per year ,kicking his ass and another idiot ass like berna would have allowed us to get gigi but we just kept them

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
What's in his contract? Buffon was by far better last year and remained second choice. Making a promise a millennia ago that he would be Buffon's heir, was that cut in stone and then dug down to Earth's core to ensure it would be kept until his death?

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He has been an absolute calamity for the past year.

The penalty incident has at least 3 errors from him.

I can't even explain the 2nd one. He has singlehandedly cost us a 2-0 lead and the game.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
We are never gonna get a CL with a second rate keeper like woj.. he has been given many chances, he just aint that good.. it wasnt just tonight, but he has never been our best player on the field ever..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Was it though?

No transfer fee, 12M per season and if you decide to sell him after 3-4 seasons you could easily make that back and more assuming he at the very least didn't regress.
Clearly management thought we couldn’t afford him, or we would have signed him. Our wage bill has a cap somewhere. It’s already absurd given our revenue.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
This was such a bad performance that I would actually sell him to any club that wants him first thing next morning.

Fucking hell, total disaster of a goalkeeper. Last season was not an incident.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
The sad thing is even if we bench him, at 6.5 million /year (thx tici, you dumbfuck), we are guaranteed to witness his contract run out.
Iaquinta all over again.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)