Wojciech Szczęsny (6 Viewers)

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
This guy costs us 100+ milions (early CL drop and no CL next year) in the red (the minimum) and his 6m salary, he must be the most expensive GK ever :D.
And Milli Vanilli fans on tuz saying no to Donnaruma. Donna did some mistakes but those mistakes DIDNT FUCKING COST A GOAL

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
As if Donna-fucking-Rumma will fix this mess. The last thing we need to look at right now is the goalkeeper.
Yes, Donnaruma will fix a LOT of this mess.
Woj cost us, like I said an early CL drop out and NO CL football next season. In dineros, that is like 100mils (at least) and on top of that his 6 mil salary :D.

Donna deal is like a flea market deal, or them storage wars.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
he's dropped off a cliff this season, besides the obvious to the eye blunders, his xG stats aren't pretty as well, here's league stats:

Buffon 7 games, 4 GA (goals against), 6.28 xGA (expected goals against)
Woj 28 games, 30 GA, 27.41 xGA

Donnarumma has 41 GA and 46.94 xGA, Handa has 30GA and 35.31 xGA. Oblak, who by many is considered the best GK in this era, constantly outperforms his xGA by around 10 goals on average, this season its 22GA and 32.47xGA.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Just go on with Perin or Buffon now. Other things to focus on.
speaking of perin:

:baus:

btw i remember when buffon was at psg, and we had tek and perin. polak was 2 classes above perin. he's probably a small town goalie, and a pretty good one at it, but i wouldn't trust him as our first goalie. i even like the guy, he's down to earth, easy going, but he doesn't look like a winner to me.

and i feel sorry for tek. on his day, he's great, but he lost his confidence. he either needs a new coach or a new environment. tuz says that it's the latter, and tuz is never wrong.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
speaking of perin:

:baus:

btw i remember when buffon was at psg, and we had tek and perin. polak was 2 classes above perin. he's probably a small town goalie, and a pretty good one at it, but i wouldn't trust him as our first goalie. i even like the guy, he's down to earth, easy going, but he doesn't look like a winner to me.

and i feel sorry for tek. on his day, he's great, but he lost his confidence. he either needs a new coach or a new environment. tuz says that it's the latter, and tuz is never wrong.
Perin is back to his normal level now. He was hampered by injuries for too long.

But yeah, probably a small downgrade. Much cheaper 'though.

Jun 16, 2020
Perin, besides the injuries, had problems with the pressure I always thought. Before that season started I wasn’t surprised if he’d came out as the better goalie compared to Szczesny, as he was great at Genoa.

Considering Szczesny recent form and above all salary, I’d take the gamble with Perin for next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)