Wojciech Szczęsny (33 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Donnaruma is great talent, you simply don't miss on him if you have the chances to sign him.

He'll be "free" transfer :)

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
He'll have shitloads of wages and we will have to suck Raiolas dick again (meaning we will pay any "bonus" he invents"). I mean, I don't mind changing Szcżęsny AFTER we fix all of the much more important positions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He'll have shitloads of wages and we will have to suck Raiolas dick again (meaning we will pay any "bonus" he invents"). I mean, I don't mind changing Szcżęsny AFTER we fix all of the much more important positions.
To be honest I don't mind Juve sucking Raiolas dick as long he brings guys like (Pogba, De Ligt, Donnaruma) and... Haaland (he is the dream, if we sell CR7 and Dybala)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
To be honest I don't mind Juve sucking Raiolas dick as long he brings guys like (Pogba, De Ligt, Donnaruma) and... Haaland (he is the dream, if we sell CR7 and Dybala)

Sure, I can live with sucking his dick for the players that we actually really need.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
what happened to this guy? he's a good keeper, even great when on form, wtf has been going on the past few months? when everything is falling apart and we need him the most he decides to drop the ball? very disappointing, I'd give Buffon a chance and if he does well, keep Woj on the bench until the end of season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)