Wojciech Szczęsny (20 Viewers)

Jun 16, 2020
He’s a very good keeper but there’s one thing that I don’t like about this guy.

When things get dirty he doesn’t stand up. Usually he passes the ball really good, but when we are under pressure he always gives away thrown ins. It happened yesterday and it happened a lot vs Ajax last year. Mentally he’s probably not very strong

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

When things get dirty he doesn’t stand up. Usually he passes the ball really good, but when we are under pressure he always gives away thrown ins. It happened yesterday and it happened a lot vs Ajax last year. Mentally he’s probably not very strong
Buffon is not a better passer either.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

i saw him live a couple of times, and his passing is very good for a keeper indeed. with his right, that is. his left is terrible.

when he looks sloppy on tv, it's usually because he has no other options but just to kick the ball out of play so that the team can take a break from the pressing and regain position. not surprising that it happens more frequently vs high pressing teams like both ajax and atalanta.

i think he's one of the calmest players we have.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
i saw him live a couple of times, and his passing is very good for a keeper indeed. with his right, that is. his left is terrible.

when he looks sloppy on tv, it's usually because he has no other options but just to kick the ball out of play so that the team can take a break from the pressing and regain position. not surprising that it happens more frequently vs high pressing teams like both ajax and atalanta.

i think he's one of the calmest players we have.
Our players off ball movements are terrible. There are times when our players have no options to pass and because somehow other players hide behind opposition players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)