Wojciech Szczęsny (16 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Come on, the goal was nothing to do with him. Watching some super slow motion replay does not do it justice. At that speed the deflection out of the normal flight of the ball is massive for a keeper, he moved past the ball because of that.

The biggest issue with this goal was firstly because Cuadrado was off the field for treatment, and then because Bonucci again took root in the penalty area. The ball in and flick were also very clever.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Watching the goal on mobile only i thought it was his mistake. If there was a deflrction then he cant be blamed IMO. Nevrrtheless he was great in every other situation.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The goal was a howler even if it was touched to confuse him, he let it go right through his hands, but was fantastic outside of that. His distribution from the back is so convenient.
And this is something people need to realize quickly. Him playing out from the back is invaluable to our build-up play , something Perin is not very good at. It's like people are waiting for him to make a mistake so they can shit on him ffs

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Watching the goal on mobile only i thought it was his mistake. If there was a deflrction then he cant be blamed IMO. Nevrrtheless he was great in every other situation.
There was a deflection from Roberto Inglese that seemed to through him off his guard. Bonucci totally lost his marker, but still some question marks over the Pole’s reaction to it. Only mistake he made though, and he came up big with a very good double save later on.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Szczesny has been very impressive since his first minutes here. He did better than Buffon in CL last season and it was a big mistake not to play him. He had a few clumsy situations this game, but overall he has been amazing so far and I dont think he will be letting us down. No need to worry about the keeper position this season for sure.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
those saying he was fantastic apart from Parma's goal, what about the freekick at around 3:00 in this video? considering Parma created about 4-5 chances the entire game, I'd say this was a shaky performance from Woj

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)