Wojciech Szczęsny (118 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Szczesny: 'Perin is very strong but…’
By Football Italia staff

Juventus goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny admits Mattia Perin is “a very strong goalkeeper” but “I think I’m ahead”.

The Pole played backup to Gianluigi Buffon last season, but still played 17 Serie A games for the Bianconeri.

Buffon has now departed for Paris Saint-Germain, so Perin has been brought in from Genoa to challenge the 28-year-old for the starting shirt.

“He’s a very strong goalkeeper,” Szczesny admitted, speaking to Sky.

“Mattia is the best of the young Italian goalkeepers. I think I’m still ahead, but I can see he’s ready to play.”

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Off his line and out of his box to stop that through ball as well.

Would have won CL with him in goal vs. Madrid last year :shifty:

No Chiellini error on through ball to Ronaldo that rolls all the way to the penalty spot :shifty:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Off his line and out of his box to stop that through ball as well.

Would have won CL with him in goal vs. Madrid last year :shifty:

No Chiellini error on through ball to Ronaldo that rolls all the way to the penalty spot :shifty:
In another reality that happened and we knocked Real out and CR7 joined Napoli.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Just came here to praise Woj. Had an awesome game. That situation when he made that run to stop the Lazio player from reaching the ball after our defence let him through was amazing. The camera wasnt showing Woj so i stopped breathing for a moment since i thought it was all over and Lazio would score, but all of the sudden Woj came into the camera frame and kicked the ball first and i just srarted applauding him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)