OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #685
    Finally some love from Boniek :D

https://youtu.be/bOIxPJg11-s?t=571

9:32 'Juventus imo is the best club now and was one of the best competitors in Europe.'
    Milik: I can't listen this, i can't listen this! <walks away> :lol:
    Szczesny: And Napoli isn't?
    Boniek: Meh :)lol:), Napoli is nice but Juventus is a different story. There is pressure, they need to win the CL finally.

9:59 <Zieli&#324;ski arrives>
    Boniek: You know Napoli is the one and only team in calcio's history that got 90pts and didn't win the league? :lol:
    Not only this, 2 years ago they got 12pts in CL and failed to qualify from the group. ::lol3::
    <Szczęsny can't believe, Zieli&#324;ski corrects the dates and teams that were in that group, seems he's really into footie :D>

Boniek: Roma went through with 7 points and Napoli failed with 12.
    Szczęsny: So what, Portugal didn't win a game on Euro and won the whole thing. :D

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Finally some love from Boniek :D

https://youtu.be/bOIxPJg11-s?t=571

9:32 'Juventus imo is the best club now and was one of the best competitors in Europe.'
    Milik: I can't listen this, i can't listen this! <walks away> :lol:
    Szczesny: And Napoli isn't?
    Boniek: Meh :)lol:), Napoli is nice but Juventus is a different story. There is pressure, they need to win the CL finally.

9:59 <Zieli&#324;ski arrives>
    Boniek: You know Napoli is the one and only team in calcio's history that got 90pts and didn't win the league? :lol:
    Not only this, 2 years ago they got 12pts in CL and failed to qualify from the group. ::lol3::
    <Szczęsny can't believe, Zieli&#324;ski corrects the dates and teams that were in that group, seems he's really into footie :D>

Boniek: Roma went through with 7 points and Napoli failed with 12.
    Szczęsny: So what, Portugal didn't win a game on Euro and won the whole thing. :D
    That's one hillarious trolljob by Boniek and Szczesny :lol: :tup:

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #691
    Normally he is but after a season on the bench, everything is up in the air at the moment.
    Wouldn't say that. :p
    Fabia&#324;ski was our #1 GK in Eu2016 just like in the 2018WC Quali (7/10 games).

Szczęsny is always on the verge of starting but so far Fabia&#324;ski deserves to be labelled as a starter.

Who will be starting in Russia is a mystery tho.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Wouldn't say that. :p
    Fabia&#324;ski was our #1 GK in Eu2016 just like in the 2018WC Quali (7/10 games).

Szczęsny is always on the verge of starting but so far Fabia&#324;ski deserves to be labelled as a starter.

Who will be starting in Russia is a mystery tho.
    I hope Woj gets to start, would be a good experience for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)