Wojciech Szczęsny (45 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Huge difference between him and Gigi...Wojc has a fantastic passing range. He can really ping those passes to the wings with remarkable accuracy. So used to seeing Gigi play the ball to someone on our back line to begin the buildup, very refreshing to see something different.
Gigi gets really nervous when pressed. So many times we have seen him exchange nervy passes with our defenders in and around the box. This is one aspect I really disliked about Gigi. Szczesny is much better in this aspect. He's really calm under pressure and his passing accuracy is reminding me more and more of Neuer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
If we get to champions league final, I would want the pole to be between the posts. Gigi is a legend, but he seems to have a mental block in ECL final against Madrid. Maybe that's because he has lost two alrd, and get demoralised once the first goal goes in. And that may have transmitted to the team.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think Gigi’s “injury” is all pre-planned before hand, and is just an excuse for Woj to get a run of games in and for him to stay sharp for the important Coppa Italia games. I reckon Gigi has been fit pretty much the whole time, and I expect him to be back in goal straight after the winter break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)