Wojciech Szczęsny (18 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Don't think he will reach that record now. Needs to next season if he stays.
he can miss 3-4 games and still make it iirc

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

Record or not, this is Gigi's last season and we all eager to see him in action every weak.
also this. and its not like hes some scrub now, still among the best keepers in Europe

- - - Updated - - -

It will be unpopular decision to make best goalkeeper in serie a to sit on the bench
the poles will complain a bit, but they will understand imo

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
he can miss 3-4 games and still make it iirc

- - - Updated - - -

also this. and its not like hes some scrub now, still among the best keepers in Europe

- - - Updated - - -

the poles will complain a bit, but they will understand imo
It reminds me of pirlo's last season when everybody wanted marchisio to play as regista but allegri kept playing pirlo as emotions play big part in sport

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
All hail king Szczesny, what a stupendous world class save at the end, no damn way that was gonna be saved!! And on El Sharawy first half!!! MOM by a country mile!!!

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
As much as I love Gigi, it would be better for the team to transition. Scsz is on top form and needs gametime. I'm not opposed to him being the starter.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Just a couple of days ago I had an argument with someone in here who claimed Dollarumma was better than Szczęsny :D

Great game, truly top class. We're in good hands :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just a couple of days ago I had an argument with someone in here who claimed Dollarumma was better than Szczęsny :D

Great game, truly top class. We're in good hands :)
Not right now he isn't, but in 5 years it could be an entirely different opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

One is established, the other is entirely all potential.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Obviously there is no way in hell I want that transition to happen right now. Mostly because Gigi is Gigi and he needs to end as #1 but also because Gigi has been a beast this season.

But I do think Szczesny should be rewarded the next game with a start.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously there is no way in hell I want that transition to happen right now. Mostly because Gigi is Gigi and he needs to end as #1 but also because Gigi has been a beast this season.

But I do think Szczesny should be rewarded the next game with a start.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Huge difference between him and Gigi...Wojc has a fantastic passing range. He can really ping those passes to the wings with remarkable accuracy. So used to seeing Gigi play the ball to someone on our back line to begin the buildup, very refreshing to see something different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)