Wojciech Szczęsny (91 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Where are the guys who want Dollaruma, Oblak and all other fancy names ?

Just look at him ffs. As sturdy as a young Buffon

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Wat?

So many people thought it was a shitty transfer iirc.
i think people didnt like that he was gonna succeed Gigi in a year, since those same people thought we arent gonna give a backup GK 4M (not sure if it was 4M really) wages. basically they were OK with him on low wages, and as backup to Gigi, which was never gonna happen. atleast thats what i remember from arguing them last summer

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Gigi is Gigi but if there is any fairness he NEEDS to start the next game, Gigi being healthy or not. Need to reward the guys and show that if you do well, you can stay.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Gigi obviously should start as much as possible this season, he still is trailing Maldini and we need to get him that record. i dont care if Szczesny turns into prime Buffon every game, Gigi should start

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Gigi obviously should start as much as possible this season, he still is trailing Maldini and we need to get him that record. i dont care if Szczesny turns into prime Buffon every game, Gigi should start
Don't think he will reach that record now. Needs to next season if he stays.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It will be unpopular decision to make best goalkeeper in serie a to sit on the bench

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
:tup:

Record or not, this is Gigi's last season and we all eager to see him in action every weak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)