Wojciech Szczęsny (36 Viewers)

OP
piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #327
    *backstory*

Szczęsny is very good friends with Krychowiak who was omitted for recent games of our NT (due to his situation at PSG), now that he plays regularly, he was called up for the upcoming games. Krychowiak is also known for his 'fashionable' outfits. :D This was his latest one, when he arrived for the NT camp:

So today there was a press conference and Szczęsny went to sit with the journos to ask the question. :lol:

-Szcz: Hello, Wojciech Szczęsny here. I have a question to the coaching staff: Grzegorz Krychowiak has returned after a short break and i wanted to ask if you have seen the outfit in which he arrived and whether there will be any consequences.
    -Coach: Yes, yes, we've seen it, it must be said that it's on a really high level, world class.
    -Szcz: We don't agree, but thank you very much.

:lol::lol: @radekas @The Quazis

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Szczesny: 'Couldn’t reject Juventus’
    By Football Italia staff

Wojciech Szczesny explains his decision to move to Juventus - “when they call you, you have to go”.

The Polish international had spent the past two years on loan at Roma from Arsenal, but he joined the Bianconeri permanently to be Gianluigi Buffon’s backup and eventual replacement.

“I came here because I need to win everything,” Szczesny told Mediaset Premium.

“I chose Juventus for their winning mindset. Every day in training I feel stronger and more ready to play for this club.

“It seemed a normal choice to me, when Juve call you, you have to go. When you play for Juventus the goal is always to win everything, and it’s no different this year.

“Scudetto rivals? There are a lot of strong teams, Napoli seem the most dangerous because of the quality of their play.

“But there’s also Roma, and [Luciano] Spalletti’s Inter have started very well this season. We have to be ready to win every game, but with our mentality we will be.”

Paulo Dybala has been in sensational form this season, and Szczesny was asked about playing with La Joya.

“He’s out of this world, he’s one of the best players. There’s [Robert] Lewandowski, [Lionel] Messi, [Cristiano] Ronaldo and then Dybala.”
    https://www.football-italia.net/111054/szczesny-'couldn’t-reject-juventus’

OP
    piotrr

piotrr

Мodеrator
    Sep 13, 2011
  • Thread Starter #330
    2:20 - you're ruining our turf
    2:32 - you're ruining it, see. You're leaving marks. You need to move gently.

::lol3::

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    I really like him but the thought of him being our nr1 choice from next season is a bit scary knowing that he basically is an Arsenal and even Roma reject... but thats no surprise to us because it seems to be built on the same strategy on which deals like sell Vidal / buy Khedira were made :matri: :tup:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
    Jul 27, 2015
    Good thing that at least Khedira wasn't a reject! :shifty:

On-topic: must admit that the strategy that brought him here did work out well for Juventus so far. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)