Without Religion, would homosexuals be more accepted? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
So you actually believe that not accepting a gay as a friend/companion/colleague neccesarly means hating him?!

Excuse me but that is one hell of statement..
Bes beat me to it.:seven: Apparently debates don't exist in jordan because it seems you can make statements & not back them up with facts.

Too bad you can't behead me for questioning your homophobic behavior.
You gotta love the way you generalise everything I might just do the same as you and say that all south africans are fags and morons as you are. But I wont do that, coz I know better.

Question whatever you want pall, its your own damn buisiness besides, I already question your mental stability so...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #224
    You care about my orgasm huh...

I think you're gay and you're trying so hard not to admit it. Just let it go, Im sure you'll be accepted, but not by me anyway.
    So what if I am gay?

You're a homophobe and homosexual as well. Once I ravage that anus of yours, your little Jordanian pecker will be begging for more.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    byron,leave him alone,he is an intolerant caveman,may his anus be ravaged by the South African Gay Rugby alliance

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    byron,leave him alone,he is an intolerant caveman,may his anus be ravaged by the South African Gay Rugby alliance
    No i wouldn't wish that on him.I certainly hope he has a wonderful marriage & has five sons.Hopefully the majority of them will be gay.

Apr 12, 2004
    So you actually believe that not accepting a gay as a friend/companion/colleague neccesarly means hating him?!

Excuse me but that is one hell of statement..
    Yes, it is..

It makes you a dicknose hater.
    Moron is what you are, idiocity is what you do best.

Keep it up Najis(Najas).
    Let's not start calling out names, because I'll post pictures of my buddy Mohammed.
    No i wouldn't wish that on him.I certainly hope he has a wonderful marriage & has five sons.Hopefully the majority of them will be gay.
    That would be amazing.

Byrone

Peen Meister
    Dec 19, 2005
    I could see the one son as a make up artist for the future jordanian president,another one a famous designer that makes burqa's with sponge bob & spider man prints & another one a hairdresser that works with madonna on tour,madonna will die when she's 169.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    So what if I am gay?

You're a homophobe and homosexual as well. Once I ravage that anus of yours, your little Jordanian pecker will be begging for more.
    You're gay and you suck!

You American ignorant, once you make your move you'll be begging for some mercy you ignorant homo.
    Pig rapist is what you are,eating pork is what you do best.
    You still have homo fantasies about yourself huh, getting some pigs there wouldn't hurt you too i guess :shifty:
    Back off Andy,i have dibbs on his anus.!
    My dick will serve you well fag :tup:
    Deal, he can suck my deck then. Double team him!
    Grow a dick first you pussy.

Cool. He looks cool with his heart shaped shades.Oink oink:flirt:

Is that your gay buddy that you name Be-my-wife?
    I hope you'll end up having 2 balls instead of 2 holes.

Not that its unlikeable or anything :flirt:
    ßüякε;2382813 said:
    Let's not start calling out names, because I'll post pictures of my buddy Mohammed.
    Go get drunk you miserable cunt.
    I could see the one son as a make up artist for the future jordanian president,another one a famous designer that makes burqa's with sponge bob & spider man prints & another one a hairdresser that works with madonna on tour,madonna will die when she's 169.
    And thus making all of them better than you'll ever be, how sad :disagree:

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #240
    You're gay and you suck!

You American ignorant, once you make your move you'll be begging for some mercy you ignorant homo.

You still have homo fantasies about yourself huh, getting some pigs there wouldn't hurt you too i guess :shifty:

Grow a dick first you pussy.
    :lol:

What a whack-job!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)