With or against Marriage? (10 Viewers)

With marriage or against it?

• Marry

• Don't marry

• I'm undecided

• I don't really care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
What? Thats terrible. Are you ok with that?
Some things in life are terrible, mate. Can't avoid it.

And no. I'm not ok with that. I wanna meet someone myself, have a normal relationship before getting married. But I've come to accept the harsh realities in life. I've come to accept that I won't always get what I want. It's how my life has been in the past and will be in the future.

/emo

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I leave for two days and already you're looking for a new den.
Do you how long two days are in juventus off sesaon?! The gays started posting pictures with women!, me and byrone got fake egaged(still not sure about that slut byrone),asif's real wedding is 5 days away and rab's status changed to "commited" (to a girl :shocked:) and now he is opening threads about marrige and scratching everyone for information :D

But i was just was looking to invite her in our den to join us,i knew you would come back :heart:

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
WΏΏdy;3126699 said:
Do you how long two days are in juventus off sesaon?! The gays started posting pictures with women!, me and byrone got fake egaged(still not sure about that slut byrone),asif's real wedding is 5 days away and rab's status changed to "commited" (to a girl :shocked:) and now he is opening threads about marrige and scratching everyone for information :D

But i was just was looking to invite her in our den to join us,i knew you would come back :heart:
I saw the gays' pictures! They have some hot women.

But I can't believe you're now fake engaged! Was there a party?

And Rab, is there a secret special reason behind this poll?

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Some things in life are terrible, mate. Can't avoid it.

And no. I'm not ok with that. I wanna meet someone myself, have a normal relationship before getting married. But I've come to accept the harsh realities in life. I've come to accept that I won't always get what I want. It's how my life has been in the past and will be in the future.

/emo
Wow I can't believe how calm you are about this, you should move to Australia! There are lots of people here that have migrated from India and once they are here normally they blend in with the culture here really well and a lot of those older traditions and customs tend to be forgotten.

Apr 15, 2006
Wow I can't believe how calm you are about this, you should move to Australia! There are lots of people here that have migrated from India and once they are here normally they blend in with the culture here really well and a lot of those older traditions and customs tend to be forgotten.
I would love to. But the whole incident of Indian students being targeted kinds freaked me out. If you convince me, I might change my mind.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I would love to. But the whole incident of Indian students being targeted kinds freaked me out. If you convince me, I might change my mind.
They're rarely being "targeted" now It was just a few rare incidents - there are a heap of "sub-continentors" at my work-place and they're not complaining.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
haha that was a beat up of the worst kind. Our universities rely on international students to keep them going. the largest pool of international students no longer comes from Asia but India. As soon as there is an act of violence against an international student in a particular state the universities jump on the story to promote how safe their university is compared to the uni's in other states. this happens all the time until all of a sudden, 'Australia isn't safe for Indians to come and study'. It's sad but the universities here are quite well connected in media circles.

I work for the South Australian State Government, it's my job to support skilled migrants into employment in South Australia into employment so I am constantly involved in this kind of thing. By far the majority of my clients are from India, and by far the majority of clients feel Australia is a breath of fresh air and a safe place to live, regardless of race. I must say it is disappointing to hear that there is a perception that Australia is not a safe place. - By the way is is not a sales pitch, this is just my genuine opinion. I don't think anyone should migrate to another country unless they're 100% happy with their decision (just like marriage ;))

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
haha that was a beat up of the worst kind. Our universities rely on international students to keep them going. the largest pool of international students no longer comes from Asia but India. As soon as there is an act of violence against an international student in a particular state the universities jump on the story to promote how safe their university is compared to the uni's in other states. this happens all the time until all of a sudden, 'Australia isn't safe for Indians to come and study'. It's sad but the universities here are quite well connected in media circles.

I work for the South Australian State Government, it's my job to support skilled migrants into employment in South Australia into employment so I am constantly involved in this kind of thing. By far the majority of my clients are from India, and by far the majority of clients feel Australia is a breath of fresh air and a safe place to live, regardless of race. I must say it is disappointing to hear that there is a perception that Australia is not a safe place. - By the way is is not a sales pitch, this is just my genuine opinion. I don't think anyone should migrate to another country unless they're 100% happy with their decision (just like marriage ;))
Australia is by far the best multi-cultural society atm - yes there is a lot of racism as with any other country but generally people are given their freedom to live their lives as they will, as long as they are respecting the law

Btw did you watch "Go back to where you came from"?

Apr 15, 2006
Thanks for the clarification, guys. I shall review my options.

Btw, I just told my mom about this thread and the majority thinking marriage is not very important. It was clear she disagrees with committed relationship without marriage, and told me she will never accept me do it. :D

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007

Btw, I just told my mom about this thread and the majority thinking marriage is not very important. It was clear she disagrees with committed relationship without marriage, and told me she will never accept me do it. :D
Look at the poll. I'm surprised that the majority said marry.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

Well actually the majority say Marriage is important (50% do anyways but it's still the highest figure!)

And your mum is a woman of Wisdom!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)