Witchcraft in African Football (1 Viewer)

spider-man

Jul 19, 2003
U know people,
howmany of u have read the crucible? It's puritan life all over again. Only in Africa!!!!!!! It seems to be that that they r having their laws going acoding to the bible. Thi wll eventuall lead to some hangings. How sad.

Oh well, life goes on

Buy on AliExpress.com

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Yes

controlling myself and being honest and honourable is more important than football.

Galatians 5:22:
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith.

This is what I try to keep rather than caring so much about the outcome of a match. This doesn't mean I don't try though...I scored 3 goals in a 5-3 win in indoor soccer on Wednesday :extatic::stuckup:

:p

nice what position?

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by spider-man ] ++
U know people,
howmany of u have read the crucible? It's puritan life all over again. Only in Africa!!!!!!! It seems to be that that they r having their laws going acoding to the bible. Thi wll eventuall lead to some hangings. How sad.

Oh well, life goes on

i did read the crucible and i think itll be worse in africa

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++

nice what position?
Ermm there's not exactly positions in indoor footie :p, but i guess i tend to go forward more than the others

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
well i have a position in indoor :p

im a sweeper so all i do is stay back :D
Ahh I see.... but still, it's far less position-based than the outdoor game. Every player finds themselves playing out of position at some stage in the match. I have to run back to defend plenty, but I guess there are positions in the way that everyone knows what their particular role is.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
yeah i know i was playing an indoor and i got substituted for a more attacking player once :(

we lost to some girls cuz they had a 40-goal handicap...eventually. cuz i didnt go forward enough

it was an experience :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: 40 goals!? What does that mean!? They start with a 40-goal lead? Or is it their handicap minus yours?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: you suck :p Just kidding, 40 goals i hard to catch up on... u remember the score at all? Tell me it was at least 20-40 :rolleyes:

In my comp, if a girl plays the full match, u get 1 goal. No handicap or anything like that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)