Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eljo

Nov 29, 2013
please bring in another cm, preferably a guy who can rotate pogba or vidal, an added bonus would be he could also cover the regista spot - we will cm need rotation ahead of EL matches and we cannot afford to lose easy points against mediocre/weak teams. Against weaker teams Peluso can also start and let Asa "rest" in the middle for a couple matches. If we have 2 injuries at the same time among Asa, Licht, Tevez, Llorente, Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio, at any time, it could get difficult.
Just get Hernanes for 5mil now and 20 in the summer and thats it. Replace Peluso and Giovinco with better adequates in the summer, add a decent winger or two, offload Isla, Padoin nad Vučko is already gone. Bring 30+ old for the 5th forward spot and resign storari, he is too good.

Jul 20, 2012
please bring in another cm, preferably a guy who can rotate pogba or vidal, an added bonus would be he could also cover the regista spot - we will cm need rotation ahead of EL matches and we cannot afford to lose easy points against mediocre/weak teams. Against weaker teams Peluso can also start and let Asa "rest" in the middle for a couple matches. If we have 2 injuries at the same time among Asa, Licht, Tevez, Llorente, Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio, at any time, it could get difficult.
Just get Hernanes for 5mil now and 20 in the summer and thats it. Replace Peluso and Giovinco with better adequates in the summer, add a decent winger or two, offload Isla, Padoin nad Vučko is already gone. Bring 30+ old for the 5th forward spot and resign storari, he is too good.
We have Pogba, Marchisio, Vidal, Pirlo, Asa, and Padoin who can all play as cms. 6 players for 3 positions. That is more than enough players for 3 positions.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Yeah but we will never use Asamoah as a CM, at least not for now. And you wouldn't like to start Peluso as a LWB, would you? Not that I don't like him, but in an important match I'd much rather have Kwadwo there.

And Padoin is nowhere near the quality of Pogba and Vidal. That's why I really wanted Guarín here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)