Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Bonucci for Lamela is interesting. If we go to a back 4, then maybe we are one too many in central defence with caceres and ogbonna being at the club as well.

Just wondering where Vucinic would end up though.

Hamsik at Man U makes me feel sick! He is too good for them.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
We should go for Jorginho
He's off to Napoli.

5m for his co-ownership.

Thought Verona might have looked for/got a little more.

- - - Updated - - -

Bonucci for Lamela is interesting. If we go to a back 4, then maybe we are one too many in central defence with caceres and ogbonna being at the club as well.

Just wondering where Vucinic would end up though.

Hamsik at Man U makes me feel sick! He is too good for them.
Caceres isn't a central defender in a back four.

He'd become a back-up for both full backs, I'd imagine.

Isla would really be the odd man out if Juve routinely played a back four.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He's off to Napoli.

5m for his co-ownership.

Thought Verona might have looked for/got a little more.

- - - Updated - - -

Caceres isn't a central defender in a back four.

He'd become a back-up for both full backs, I'd imagine.

Isla would really be the odd man out if Juve routinely played a back four.
No, Italian clubs only look to rip off Juventus :)

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
True Red, Caceres is better suited to a full back position rather than a CB in a back 4. Do you think if given some time he could become a good CB in a back 4?

This is interesting...Bonucci for Lamela isn't such a bad transfer. Bonucci isn't anything special...he works well in a back 3 with superior defenders by his side. We need a winger, we have an abundance of CBs and if conte is going to change to a back 4, which I think may happen if Lamela does come then why isn't this a good idea? What is "plus cash" component being rumoured?

Jul 20, 2012
True Red, Caceres is better suited to a full back position rather than a CB in a back 4. Do you think if given some time he could become a good CB in a back 4?

This is interesting...Bonucci for Lamela isn't such a bad transfer. Bonucci isn't anything special...he works well in a back 3 with superior defenders by his side. We need a winger, we have an abundance of CBs and if conte is going to change to a back 4, which I think may happen if Lamela does come then why isn't this a good idea? What is "plus cash" component being rumoured?
Bonucci for Lamela would be a steal. The cash component was vucinic + 15m for lamela but it isnt happening.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I would probably do Bonucci for Lamela, straight swap, no cash involved.

If we want to have serious ambitions about doing well in the CL for next season, the 3-5-2 has to go, and Bonucci can only work in a 3 man backline.

Go to a 4-3-3, Barza and Chiellini as CB's, you have Ogbonna waiting in the wings (Caceres if really needed too) if one of them gets injured.

Buy a LB and you have a very solid team.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I would buy a plane ticket to Italy, rent a car, drive it to Bonucci's house, pack his bags, wait for him to say bye to his family and then drive him to the airport in exchange for Lamela.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)