Wishlist and General Juve winter mercato talk (2013-14) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Dude, just stop.

You're making no sense.
It makes plenty of sense. I'm saying it's insane that we're spending cash on so many youngsters all the time, when we have obvious flaws in the first team that need sorting out. We barely have a single left back, but we'll happily chase 4 19 year old Centre backs. It's ridiculous.

So somebody comes along trying to disprove my point by using Berardi as an example. What about the hoards of youngsters we already?

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I'd rather buy someone who has it all, like Gundogan.

Piro has at least one more year in him while Hernanes is 'already' 28. It'd be unnecessary to buy him now. But if one of our main midfielders leave... man... I sure want someone who's way ahead of Hernanes.
I think we are always making the same mistake of investing in the wrong departments!

Why don't we give a chance to one of the youngsters like Buoy for example and invest the money in the attack.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,127
    Beppe: "Morata? I think he's unreachable but we didn't talk to Real about it."

case closed?

:beppe:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    It makes plenty of sense. I'm saying it's insane that we're spending cash on so many youngsters all the time, when we have obvious flaws in the first team that need sorting out. We barely have a single left back, but we'll happily chase 4 19 year old Centre backs. It's ridiculous.

So somebody comes along trying to disprove my point by using Berardi as an example. What about the hoards of youngsters we already?
    As somebody here said, the budget for youngsters is separated.

And actually these youngsters make us money. We have made 10x profits from the likes of Sorensen, Ekdal and the likes.

Paraciti is doing an amazing job.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
    As somebody here said, the budget for youngsters is separated.

And actually these youngsters make us money. We have made 10x profits from the likes of Sorensen, Ekdal and the likes.

Paraciti is doing an amazing job.
    those germans want 5 million for him and according to you we'll make 50 million from him? no. I would rather spend 7-8 million on kurt zoumba or doria which are already proved centre backs at top level then buying a unproved centre back only proven at the youth system for 5 million. his market value is 500,000 euros not 5 million.

Jul 20, 2012
    those germans want 5 million for him and according to you we'll make 50 million from him? no. I would rather spend 7-8 million on kurt zoumba or doria which are already proved centre backs at top level then buying a unproved centre back only proven at the youth system for 5 million. his market value is 500,000 euros not 5 million.
    Zouma? He is 19, far from proven and doria plays in Brazil. That id not a top league.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)