Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Shirt sales yeah. Say it's about 30 euro profit for the club, which it is not. Nike has a bigger share... We'd need to sell 1,66 million EXTRA shirts. Not just people who were ordering anyway, like us to put Falcao on it.
I'll let it tou your judgement whether that's realistic.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
FalcOFF

:cry:

Marotta " He was interested by our approach, but he will go to a big "
Could have had him if you didn't waste all of the money on trash.

Same thing every year, waste bunch of money on unnecessary shit, have interest in a big player and then complain about not having enough money.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Shirt sales yeah. Say it's about 30 euro profit for the club, which it is not. Nike has a bigger share... We'd need to sell 1,66 million EXTRA shirts. Not just people who were ordering anyway, like us to put Falcao on it.
I'll let it tou your judgement whether that's realistic.
WTF are you talking about. No one thinks we're going to make up the entire loan on increased shirt sales. Loans are amortized. Increased revenue of just 5% of the loan value would be excellent, let alone the increased revenue deeper CL runs would allow for across the board (shirt sales, better sponsorship deals, ticket sales, CL earnings, etc.). If we upped our revenue from say 300 to 350m by making two top signings, that 50 mil increase in revenue would more than make up for the 60-80m loan it would take from Exor.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Could have had him if you didn't waste all of the money on trash.

Same thing every year, waste bunch of money on unnecessary shit, have interest in a big player and then complain about not having enough money.
:lol:

I fucking knew you would blame him for not getting Falcao

Next step you will curse him for Ronaldo or Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)