Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (71 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Seeing as you are one of the apologists/sympathizers along with the likes of Zach, DP84, and Robee, how do you rate the mercato thus far? Please be reasonable :D
It was okay, ~6/10. No really bad moves, but nothing extraordinary or praiseworthy on the other hand as well. We also did a fairly good job at selling fringe players.

And I wouldn't call myself an "apologist" just because I'm not constantly slating the management for not fullfilling my unrealistic expectations ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 18, 2014
IMO it was obvious that more depth was needed. Players didnt perform at their best in Europe because their workload was huge. With this depth there will be more roation in the squad while maintaining a very competitive team. Of course I would like to add a couple of starters but the added depth will be huge for us IMO.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
IMO it was obvious that more depth was needed. Players didnt perform at their best in Europe because their workload was huge. With this depth there will be more roation in the squad while maintaining a very competitive team. Of course I would like to add a couple of starters but the added depth will be huge for us IMO.
Remember when people complained of Conte playing the same 11 over and over again? Before CL or EL matches rarely any of our starters would get a rest. Well it was hardly surprising considering the quality of our bench at that time, the likes of Peluso or Padoin don't inspire much confidence. Having in mind that we have been improving our starting 11 for the last 3 years this summer our bench needed an upgrade, as we were looking to get rid of most of our gap fillers, transitional players that had it's use at one point, but now became obsolete. Replacing them with young and promising players makes perfect sense.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Falcao not named in Monaco's starting line-up, no reported injuries.

Falcao, Negredo, Jovetic, Aguero, Dzeko :lol:

FFS, football has turned into a cunts game.

Man City deserve to be wiped out :disagree:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hehe, it's not because some transfers are deemed impossible and others point out the use of players like Pereyra, Romulo, etc... that the total picture is nice.

I'd give it a 6. With Chicharito at 1 mil maybe a 6,5. Apologist has spoken :D
Holy shit. We agree :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

Hehe, it's not because some transfers are deemed impossible and others point out the use of players like Pereyra, Romulo, etc... that the total picture is nice.

I'd give it a 6. With Chicharito at 1 mil maybe a 6,5. Apologist has spoken :D
Holy shit. We agree :shocked:

- - - Updated - - -

It was okay, ~6/10. No really bad moves, but nothing extraordinary or praiseworthy on the other hand as well. We also did a fairly good job at selling fringe players.

And I wouldn't call myself an "apologist" just because I'm not constantly slating the management for not fullfilling my unrealistic expectations ;)
We agree :shocked: :D

Fine then. You are more of a sympathizer than an apologist anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)