Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (65 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The Mexican turd should stay where he is. Hopefully, he plays against Burnley later and injures his knee :xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Nani?! :boh: Rojo's transfer to United might fall through (according to Calciomercato) which might jeopardize the deal for Nani as well I presume :D

Nani is much better than the shit we are being linked with.

Heck, with Nani, Coman, and Pereyra (if the latter two perform) we could even deploy a proper 4-3-3 with Nani/Pereyra and Coman flanking Tevez or Llorente and support coming from midfield in the shape of Asamoah, Pogba, and Vidal (unless Asamoah is played @ LB, in which case we can play Pirlo or Marchisio in the centre).

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
The Mexican turd should stay where he is. Hopefully, he plays against Burnley later and injures his knee :xfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Nani?! :boh: Rojo's transfer to United might fall through (according to Calciomercato) which might jeopardize the deal for Nani as well I presume :D

Nani is much better than the shit we are being linked with.

Heck, with Nani, Coman, and Pereyra (if the latter two perform) we could even deploy a proper 4-3-3 with Nani/Pereyra and Coman flanking Tevez or Llorente and support coming from midfield in the shape of Asamoah, Pogba, and Vidal (unless Asamoah is played @ LB, in which case we can play Pirlo or Marchisio in the centre).

Even though Nani is a shitstain on society and a true flop, in comparison to us signing the most one dimensional forward in modern day football he sounds like a good plan.

They STILL haven't signed Rojo? :lol: Nani's already played for Sporting (Got subbed off a while after missing a penalty :lol: :lol: ) and he's playing whilst United are paying his full wages no less.

Surely the idiots at United were smart enough to NOT send Nani away until Rojo was in Manchester.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Like the last years i hope we stay as we are and not sign a shit player that we won't get rid off.
Either sign quality or just dont sign anyone. No need to waste wages/fees on players we dont Need.
But marotta and his opportunities will strike again with a blitz for Anelka bendtner or other fucks

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Joaquin Correa, Hector Villalba, Luciano Acosta, Ezequiel Ponce.
4 offensive talents from Argentina. 4 players who will not cost over 10m. Sign someone of them for the future, give them a chance and wait to see the results.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We only have 4 strikers (including that worthless waste of space known as Giovinco), so we most definitely need a forward, preferably an SS as Morata and Llorente can both be deployed as target men (Tevez too, if need be).

I guess Coman and Pereyra can rotate as the 1 in a 4-3-1-2 formation or play alongside Tevez in a 4-3-2-1, but it is imperative that we get one more forward (and possibly a defender).

As it stands, this mercato is a 6. Incredibly average. However, having said that, we are lucky that Serie A is a shit league and our CL group is negotiable (with the players we have at our disposal). Even if we sign no one, improvements and reinforcements must arrive in January.

- - - Updated - - -

Joaquin Correa, Hector Villalba, Luciano Acosta, Ezequiel Ponce.
4 offensive talents from Argentina. 4 players who will not cost over 10m. Sign someone of them for the future, give them a chance and wait to see the results.
What about Gerson from Fluminense? :D

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
What about Gerson from Fluminense? :D

For some reason, i don't have a great appreciation for the new-era Brazilian footballers.
Arrascaeta, that Uruguaian ''10'' also is great!
South American has some incredible talents and countries like Argentina or Uruguay, will sell them for low prices. Since, we don't trust our Italian prospects, they could be a good choice.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah 5-6 is my rating for this Mercato

I don't consider Juventus of all clubs hanging on to their best players as an achievement. I just don't. Romulo and Pereyra are improvements over last years depth by quite some distance (Assuming they don't pull an Isla on us) but nothing to get excited about.

Evra doesn't bring my rating up or down tbh, a sensible signing. But an old one and we weren't exactly facing fierce competition.

Coman, too early to be taking him into account. It may be that I look back in 2 years time and think... damn that was some nice business. Atm he's a non factor.

I know it's cliché talking about next Summer but unlike the last 4 (Including this one) in the current era we have legitimate hope with a lot of new revenue streams opening up. So if next Summer is as mediocre as this one then i'll be extremely pissed with Agnelli and everybody else below him.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well, competition shouldn't exactly be factored in... If there had been no competition for Falcao for instance, he wouldn't have been a less of an improvement.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
As for Hernandez, as much as I don't want him here, I don't get why people panic about his 17mln option to buy. I am happy it is this high, it means we won't buy him for sure.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He wasn't better, but at least he was entertaining and knew how to close deals.

- - - Updated - - -

Too fair. 4.5/10 for me. The only good signings were Evra and Romulo.
Coman was a great buy imo.

Pereyra was a rip off but he's a good player.

4.5 would mean it's horrible which I don't think it was. 5.5-6 for me but I'd slide with 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)