Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (73 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Yeah was on Sky Italia apparantly, I said the other day it will be a good laugh if Spartak fucking Moscow beat us to a player :lol:

The only way that's not embarrassing is if we realised Falcao was a possibility and brought him here instead with the help of the Shaqiri money.

Otherwise.....

Us :lol:

Serie A :lol:
:tup: :agree: I am sure the Marotta Brigade will have something to say to you however.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe you should support atalanta
:agree: People excited by that taco munching turd nugget? :howler: He hasn't been fucking relevant for years. At least Nani has skills and would've been a quality signing. Even 2 Million for a loan and that ridiculously steep option to buy is pathetic. A panic buy in essence.

However, I'm sure the Marotta lovers will, as always, find an excuse or justification if this stupid deal goes thru. Rinse, regurgitate, and repeat.

- - - Updated - - -
@Mark Isn't it time to open the Live Mercato thread? Otherwise, the Wishlist thread will be packing 50 pages per day :shocked:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I think our squad is good enough to retain the title, and get out of our CL group.

In January, when Roma are out of the CL (and as a result we have more money), we should go for one or two quality additions to aid our push in the CL.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Falcao would be massive of course, still never going to happen. According to tuttojuve he's willing to take a 30% paycut. Still puts him between 100-200% above our highest earners. Cool story 'though.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)