Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
if we get chicharito for 17m option I don't know what to do anymore about beppe. hopeless. especially if shaqiri goes to russia for 20m.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If its an option to buy I'm sure Marotta will play hard ball and not pay 17M. Or maybe we won't even end up buying him at all like Osvaldo.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If its an option to buy I'm sure Marotta will play hard ball and not pay 17M. Or maybe we won't even end up buying him at all like Osvaldo.
hardball? lol, chicharito is at an all time low right now. his confidence is shattered and his value is as low as it gets. how the fuck does he negotiate a 17m price tag for chicharito? United and their fans would love to throw him away.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Ok this is from google translate from ^^^

Juventus in the only escape route for Falcao from Monaco. His agent Jorge Mendes has understood that the Monaco want to either sell it outright or with a loan of 12 million.

Juventus would rather invest 10 total for the loan, the time and the possible lack of alternatives could help the Bianconeri.

Il Monaco, for now, is not open to the loan, we'll see if it will. Negotiation is there anyway, given that the Colombian wants to go, even if he is asking for it in a very composed way and not making war on his current club, since in any case was called up for the match with Lille tomorrow.

Jorge Mendes has spoken with Juventus, Real Madrid and Arsenal, the situation is very complicated

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I swear to God if we bring Chicarito...

Don't spend if there aren't good opportunities on the market atm.

Hopefully another bs rumor. :xfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)