Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I bolieve

It has to happen now, today i've went from laughing at pathetic rumours to getting hyped and getting ready to order a Falcao top ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

Sell Llorente
Loan Falcao
Sign Shaqiri

-----------Falcao----Tevez-------------
---------------Shaqiri-------------------
Marchisio-----Pogba-------------Vidal
Evra---Chiellini--Barzagli--Lichtsteiner

:tuttosport:

God damn, this squad needs to come home to papa.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
28 years old. Will be at his peak for at least 4 seasons, and he could even have 2-3 very good ones after that. Please please please

I don't really believe in this, but I can't help but hope now with all these rumours :D

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
EXCLUSIVE TJ - FALCAO INSISTS TO GO TO JUVENTUS!

According to reports gathered by the editors of tuttojuve.com and close entourage of Radamel Falcao, the Colombian press would be to go to Juventus and would be willing to lower the overlap of 30%. The player wants to leave absolutely Monaco and views the concerns of Carlo Ancelotti on him, prefer to Turin. Now it's up to the Monaco Juventus accept the loan, the deal is not yet defined but if the yields Monaco, Falcao will become black and white.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
EXCLUSIVE TJ - FALCAO INSISTS TO GO TO JUVENTUS!

According to reports gathered by the editors of tuttojuve.com and close entourage of Radamel Falcao, the Colombian press would be to go to Juventus and would be willing to lower the overlap of 30%. The player wants to leave absolutely Monaco and views the concerns of Carlo Ancelotti on him, prefer to Turin. Now it's up to the Monaco Juventus accept the loan, the deal is not yet defined but if the yields Monaco, Falcao will become black and white.

@Enron tell the truth you banned him cause your team ain't getting Falcao and you mad and jelly. Tell the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)