Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (76 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
If we sign Falcao, we gonna be serious CL contender this year. But I don't believe in it, as Marotta said in latest interview that some players are out of our range. And one of these "some players" is Falcao. I just wonder who spreads such silly rumours, because it drives our hopes up and I don't think this is good for the team, supporters and our management.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we sign Falcao, we gonna be serious CL contender this year. But I don't believe in it, as Marotta said in latest interview that some players are out of our range. And one of these "some players" is Falcao. I just wonder who spreads such silly rumours, because it drives our hopes up and I don't think this is good for the team, supporters and our management.
I can't help but wonder if closest juventus fans at these newspapers drops a rumor to give marotta ideas...

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
again Laudisa insisting with Falcao. He doesn't give up. Says we're talking with Mendes and the only offer on the table is ours.

watch for a last minute winning offer from Man City. :p :mad:
For some reason he hasn't given up, either theres no other juicy news or he is thick as fuck
BTW wasn't he the first to call Tevez

:tuttosport:

Going back a year many of us thought it would be impossible to get Tevez

:cronios:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #23,449
    Finalmente ci siamo, #Falcao ha detto si alla #juventus. Al #Monaco 10 milioni più 34 di bonus. - Carlo Laudisa

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mark falcao in green ?
    I'm not touching the green. :D

I don't see that tweet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)